3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I prefer the Razer Blade Stealth.

I'm a student and I bought Alienware M14X in 2012, it's to heavy and to noisy to carry to library. So, I want to change into a light and silent one.

I'd go for either one of them, really, but I find the Blade 14 more useful... Because it kicks asses!

I would go with the new blade so I could game on that 1060! This way I can still be productive at work and game when I'm on the road or visiting my fiances family in Canada. 

I would like to win the Razor Blade. Always wanted to see what gaming on a laptop would be like.

I'd really like the Razer Blade Stealth, it have always been a interest of mine to edit and draw digital art. I am also fascinated by what illustrators can do with a computer. I think that I could put it to good use and a 4K screen would be fantastic. 

I would want the new blade. It's nice for gaming. My xps13 can't meet my gaming need.

Hope me win.

中国的粉丝慕名而来,留名求中奖。

其实两款我都喜欢,不过喜欢玩游戏的我更想要new razer blade.

拿到学校里还可以装逼,?

I would like to win any of two blade laptop... And congratulation for 3 m subscribers.

WOW! NEW Razer Blade 14 with new GTX 1060. I want one of those PLEASE!

It would be a gamer dream come true. Thanks Linus Team!

The new Razer Blade so I can do my AutoCAD work on something better than the APU in my current work laptop.

The Razer Blade Stealth looks like a really attractive laptop on many fronts, thank you for the giveaway and congratulatons on 3 million subscribers.

I would love the razer blade 14 for mobile Overwatch!

I would like the Stealth..... I'm going into college now and my laptop is very clunky and heavy and slow. I commute and in addition to carrying heavy textbooks and notebooks I have to lug around my old outdated laptop. Having this lighter thinner Stealth would make life a lot easier for me with it being so light and fast. Thank you!

I really want to win, also thanks for the great giveaway, my choice is the blade :D 

Definitely New Razer Blade 14, powerful monster.