3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new razer blade is fantastic, I think it will be very useful in my future foreign studying. 

2 minutes ago, 250安全卫士 said:

I will have a new laptop to play overwatch ....Is China also included in the scope?Maybe I can have some new place to do my Japanese translation work such as in the park0.0

(I from china,maybe have some mistakes in grammar!)

I really like the new Razor Blade,it's so great!

I want to create a gaming table of Razor Blade 14 ,I want to use the new Razor Blade  all of the time.When I go out, I can take it to work;when I stay at home,I want have a very great gaming PC,but I don't like using two computer,so I think I can use it with one 2K display and my great keyboard and gaming mouse and so on.

I hope you can give me it.

Good lock for you.

i wanna win the razer blade which has gtx1060!please!god bless me!

I would want the Razer Blade with GTX1060! That's pretty cool! It's very thin but more powerful, It is my laptop in my dream ??

Thanks for giveaway! Thanks for Razer!

The razer blade stealth would be fantastic as it's much lighter than the razer blade and can come with a 4k monitor 

The Blade for sure! I'd get rid of my Alienware, get the Core and consider getting rid of my desktop as well. That thing looks amazing. The aluminum case is great too, it'd be my new work laptop.

Razer Blade steath ! Congrats on 3m :))

I never win contests but if I don't win this one I will make the same frustrate face as Linus done when he build the PC on the table the wrong side... Lol

Congrats again !!! 

Hi!  I would strongly prefer the Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 in it over the Razer Blade Stealth.  I would generally use it for surfing the web, computer programming, gaming, and editing documents (Microsoft Office).  

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I dont have any gaming rig as of the moment because my rig broke down and i cant have it replaced as of now (due to money constraints) so i would love to have this awesome laptop so i can play AAA games and at the same time use it for work.

I think i need new Razer Blade,i will use play DOOM4,because my computer performance no good。In China,with nearly 10 years ago normal.Of course,when i graduate ,i can use it to work.

PS:How to contact me?

I would like the new blade stealth cause...there are too many people picking the blade14...You guys are awsome.

I would love to get the new Razer Blade ! Thank you guys!

I would rather have the blade with the 1060 because that core for the stealth is not available in my country and its not a cheap thing 

And good luck for everyone

If I win I would love the blade stealth! I have a very poor laptop at the moment and runs my favourite game, league of legends at only 20 fps, so if I could get this laptop it would mean the world!

new Razer Blade Stealth please. I just want to do some daily programming

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade too! As a Chinese fan,wish your team have much more success!xD

The New Razer Blade would be awesome.  It has a GTX 1060 graphics card, I would use it to start creating and editing youtube videos!

I want the blade becouse is better for gaming 

And lets who wins !

Spoiler

i really would love the stealth because i'm in high school right now and i just spent some of the money that i've been saving for a couple years now for some stuff that would help me on my journey in my music career. this computer would help so much because right now i have a computer that cant even run 32 bit games, it can basically only run minesweeper and pinball occasionally. This computer would also help me right up in college when i go so that way ill have somethibng to do work on and it will help with editing my music and uploading it too

I definitely want the NEW Razer Blade 14!

this one is already awesome enough!

The 4K screen one…… I don't really think it is practical lol.

Spoiler