3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Since the death of my Old 2011 msi laptop, there is nothing better than The NEW Razer Blade 14. Make this PC MasterRace orphan happy again.

Having dedicated graphics in a laptop is a must for me, so the New Razer Blade 14.

Grats on the 3 million subscribers! Its like it was only yesterday Linus was doing unbox videos at NCIX <:^)

I am planning on Lenovo y700 for my upgrade from Ideapad z570, so why don't give it a shot! I am posting for NEW Razor Blade 14. thanks

The Razer 14, mainly because I want a laptop that's light and powerful for playing games, and video editing.

I absolutely want the new blade laptop. Ill use it for programing. :)
I have a bunch of razer's products in my home, and I like their design, especially the light xD

I want the new Razor Blade 14 because I need a new laptop for university and who doesn't want to play games in the middle of a lecture!

I'd love a new Blade 14.

Portable enough to be taken anywhere and used like a typical 13-14 inch laptop, but can handle any game that could be thrown at it when you have downtime.

And it looks pretty to boot.

Awesome giveaway, thanks guys!  I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth!  I'm excited to be building a new PC for the first time soon, so I've watched just about every video LTT has ever made as research.  That PC will be for gaming, so the incredible portability of the Stealth combined with the amazing screen and processor will be an awesome daily driver for me on the go!

Thanks again guys, fingers crossed :)

Hey. I love your content and would like to congratulate you on 3,000,000 subscribers. Ive wanted a gaming laptop for years but could find the time nor money to get one. When you released your razer blade 14 review (2014), I knew that it was the one... then I looked at the price tag. I would use it for things like gaming and projects I need to work on. 

I just want to say thank you for the great videos and if I got my hands on one of those beautiful pieces of technology, I would be delighted. 

Definitely NEW Razer Blade 14 with GTX 1060thanks guys,Always support you.

For A Friend In Need

I would love to win the new Razor Blade with the GTX 1060. Well, not for me though. You see, a friend of mine really wants an upgrade to his integrated graphics and awful processor (i3 3000m). Thing is, his simply doesn't have the money for it. His budget is barely 600 dollars, and he wants to be able to play all the new games. I am certain that that budget can't get him far. Also, I merely want to be a good friend as it would be a great gift for him ;D. I like the Razor Blade over the Razor Blade Stealth primarily because of the fact that the Blade is meant for gaming straight outa the box. I know that Razor has made external graphics card products that are very nice, but I like to have the GPU already in the laptop. If I did win it, I'd gift it to my friend so that we could play all the newest games together with no struggles. It would be a fantastic experience. And although I know that this absurdly long comment that resembles something more like a high school short response won't increase my chances of winning, I want others to know why I really would love to win. Have a nice day if you read this far :)

I hope me can win aNEW Razer Blade 14.I am a Chinese audience, i have watched your shows two years.I hope the present can across the Pacific

I hope me can win aNEW Razer Blade 14.I am a Chinese audience, i have watched your shows two years.I hope the present can across the Pacific

I want the new Blade 14 because I have a VR start up and it would be very useful for me! 

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for portability and power

I would really like the razor blade 14 so I can actually run solitaire. my pc is literally a potato plugged into a cucumber. it can also cook an egg when I run a game :)The razor blade 14 would be a great upgrade to my thing.

Would love the Razer Blade 14, to use for work AND play!  Love your channel!