3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to have the Blade 14. :D Its performance is just amazing (already watched some reviews on YT) and the laptop I'm having right now isn't good enough for playing games like Far Cry 4. Also it would be way better for photo editing, multitasking and I could take it to school because it's smaller than most notebooks, and that backlight in its keyboard is pretty awesome!

Amateur graphic designer, gamer since 2004 (as a 5 year old I have been playing CS! :D)

My laptop: Lenovo Y700-15 with Core i7-6700HQ @ 2,60GHz, 8GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 960M, 1TB HDD
Damn, its GPU performance is far behind the CPU's and that's what makes most games unplayable. But still I'm happy to have a gaming laptop after all these years of burning the BGA in older one (Asus K50AB, which can't be even compared with gaming notebooks).

Just now, Leo_SR said:

来自中国拉低中奖概率的坏人

Chinese? ni hao!

灵刃灵刃灵刃!!!现在用的Alienware18简直是在自残,东西带齐出门一趟背包估计要超过20磅,轻便的游戏本最棒啦!

显然,这种活动是没有我们中国的观众...。

大路五毛你不捡,红包一分你狂点。

OK I just registered for this... But the New Razer Blade 14 is so tempting! 

New blade 14 of course! Game player needs a graphic card for gaming! My Alienware 17 with 880M is old and heavy... Blade 14 can bring me both portability and performance. Perfect laptop for the rest of my college time(Can you imaging carrying an Alienware weighs 4.5kg to classroom everyday?).

想要雷蛇灵刀!!i7-6700HQ   gtx1060

Spoiler
Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Leo_SR said:

来自中国拉低中奖概率的坏人

惊现同胞啊,哈哈哈

大路五毛你不捡,红包一分你狂点。

I would love the new razor blade! It's a great computer for gaming and I can take it on trips.

Thanks for the giveaway btw, I really enjoy your channel!:)

Hi, I would like the new blade 14 and I probably will use it to level my table.

Thanks.

The NEW Blade 14 for, after all it'd be a nice improvement to my current chrome bookish computer, and I'm terrible at art so no Blade stealth

Razer Blade pleaaase HAHA need a latpop for my course and I also wanna game while programming :) TY HOPE I WIN YAY 

Blade Stealth! I do video production with Premier and AE. I have my workstation but I been itching for a compact ultrabook that I can use for lightweight stuff on and remoting to my workstation.

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, I like him. Like its specifications.

I definitely want the NEW Razer Blade 14!

this one is already awesome enough!

The 4K screen one…… I don't really think it is practical lol!

TBH i just want the razor blade for school x3 btw yeah one razor blade plz

I'd love to win a new Razer Blade Slealth! With its cool design , perfect weight and the Razer Core,it's my best option for a laptop!

Install shadowsocks on my router for the latest update. Wish me luck.  NEW Razer Blade Stealth, plz:$

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Hey I'd love a new blade 14! I'd definitely use it for a lot of gaming and schoolwork too. Thanks guys! :)