3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The Blade 14 surely is a great Laptop for Music production as well as gaming! And I hope I`ll be able to enjoy it like this!

It's amazing!!!!ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノchose me,I like Razer Blade Stealth!!Thanks

Razer Blade 14 please I need a portable gaming machine and have never even had a good laptop/pc.

3 million of the subscription includes 150 thousand Chinese fans who did not subscribe to your YouTube channel? :D

Would like the blade stealth, It would primarily be used for daily use like watching youtube or working on schoolwork, I choose the stealth over the blade 14 as i wouldn't use it for much gaming so the gpu would kind of be wasted.

I would like the blade! =D And what I would like to do with it is make better YouTube videos and generally have a better computer for all of the things I do. My laptop at the moment is 4 GB ram and an AMD A6 so yeah.... I really need something better! :D Also I want to tell you that I really enjoy your videos and i'm happy you reached 3 million subscribers! I hope you continue to have great success! 

On 05/09/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I recently built a desktop and it would be damn osm to win tat new razer blade14 for tat osm portable gaming

I really would love to have a NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I have bone cancer and need to go to the hospital to do chemo therapy. A new laptop can help me kill time and transfer my attention from side effects to overwatch. ?

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14 as I, like the crowds at PAX West, am really exited about the Kensington lock slot. Being able to game on it would be cool too.

Definitely my dream type is the Razer Blade Stealth. I wish to ues it for some coding works while playing some VR game with the Razer Core. Actually I have dreamed for this core idea for quite a while, finall Razer has made it became a real product. BTW I'm also from BiliBili and my twitter is @Gospel_ss.

Thanks guys, I love your video

I would like Blade Stealth, and it may be one of the perfect laptop. Light and thin should be more important than the computing performance for a laptop.

The Razer Blade Stealth.  I know the standard Razer Blade isn't that heavy, but any cut in weight is great.  Plus that sweet Core would let me upgrade the Graphics card and actually have a decent card.  It's kind of the best of both worlds.....except if maybe it had an upgradeable CPU.  That's something by PClaptops  and their are chunky.  Light and sleek is what I need and power is always needed.

I would use it to back and forth (lightweight better) to work (and possibly my new coding bootcamp) and I would likely eventually get the Razer Core because the Stealth wasn't a dent to my wallet ;) so I could afford the Core....Thanks for the contest and all the great content LTT.

I am so hyped for this giveaway just finding out a few days ago my HDD is dying on my laptop this would be insane for me to win I 100% would like the blade as it would suit me best for what i do game,video editing and the occasional dev stuff but i also wouldn't mind the blade stealth both are awesome machines i am a massive fan of Linus tech tips always helping me decide on what products to purchase and what to recommend to friends and family. good luck to all participants and i wish you all the best thanks :)

Razer Blade Stealth, would love that 4K display <3

New to the forum but been lurking the page and the youtube channel for ages!

thanks for the giveaway!

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I am a college student from China who loves your video very much.I really want a New Blade 14 for study and entertainment,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese.