3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer blade with GTX1060!!!Thin and powerful gaming laptop.Yeah...there is no better choice than Razer blade.

Uh... razer blade with gtx 1060 would be nice for designing stuff >.> 

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth. It would be a nice replacement for my seven year old laptop. Good luck everyone!

I will definitely choose the new Razer blade stealth. It's much more portable. And I don't need the gaming performance on my mobile terminal. I'm a programmer and a programmer who never experienced the 4k:(. Hopefully i could get it.

我想要灵刃,为啥呢?因为我买不起显卡坞_(:зゝ∠)_  LTT加油

I would like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, please! 

I am an observational astronomer, so I regularly work with images with 28 MegaPixel (from the Gemini GMOS camera), 327 MegaPixels (from the Canada-France-Hawai'i Telescope's MegaCam) and 1018 MegaPixels (from Subaru's Hyper Suprime-Cam). So a 4K display would make viewing these images on the go a whole lot easier, as I'd be able to look at more of the image at once. The fact that there isn't a dedicated graphics card is not a problem for the kind of image analysis that I do. 

Congratulations on the 3 MegaSubscribers. Thanks for the giveaway! I've been subscribed to your channel since I built my own gaming desktop almost a year ago and have watched most of your videos, but this has finally gotten me joining the forum (something I've been meaning to do for a while). It's funny, I actually used to live in Vancouver and I think that Linus may well have been the NCIX employee that sold me my last personal laptop, way back in 2010. I remember it was a skinny guy that thought it was "cute" that they had put an i3 processor in an Acer notebook.  

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display, 1080p is so good 0.0

I would like the New Razer Blade! I would use it for a way to edit On-The-Go! I prefer the New Blade, because the storage, I got to have a lot of space for videos!! 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would LOVE either one of the laptops. Honestly, I have never used any Razor products and would love to try it out. I would use the laptop for some gaming and school work for graphic design. 

Thank you for this opportunity. ?

10 minutes ago, LoZoTMw said:

NEW Razer Blade qwq i just wang to give a try...  thanks a lot 

10 minutes ago, LoZoTMw said:

NEW Razer Blade qwq i just wang to give a try...  thanks a lot 

The New Blade 14 would be super cool, would save me from having to go to college with an ancient Macbook

i would love to win the new razer laptop be nice to gift to the wife to have something reliable and entertaining^_^

I would love to have the new Blade 14. It's my dream laptop.... Great giveaway guys!!

I would love to win, It would be such an honor!

BTW the etching on the laptops looks amazing (Great job there!)

I would love to win cause I only have a crappy school computer..... IKR

The dam thing is so slow and i need something to actually do some quality work on and also have a bit of fun :).

This would be my go to device.

Thanks Linus Media Group and THANKS RAZER!!!!!

I would love the have the new Razer Blade! I have never had any sort of gaming laptop or desktop so this would be a great entry into the world of pc gaming. I would love to play Skyrim or Ark Survival Evolved. I have never played a game in ultra settings or anything close to it -__- 

A gaming laptop with 1TB SSD plus GTX 1060??!! Definitely Razer! Give it a try! Thanks for the giveaway!:D

I  want to win the new razer blade 14 because i want to have a new laptop.

I would like to win the Razer Blade. Because I keep using the laptop since 2011 without changing and abslutely need a new laptop such as the Razer Blade for keeping my university journey xD~~~

Finally, thanks for the giveaway!!!