3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello guys I'm writing you from Bogota Colombia and I prefer the Razer Blade. 

I love gaming to liberate stress from a long day in the office, also i play to forget my horrible bosses, Btw they are not like you Linus ?  I learned everything that I know about computers thanks to Linus tech tips channel. 

Linus you are a celebrity here in geek community's you should come one day to say hello to your fans. 

I would Love a Razer Blade as a student with virtually no pc budget. The processor and extra graphics power it would help greatly in my mobile/pc game i'm developing which  is taking sooooo much longer with my toaster of a pc :D

it is Razer!it is blade!from Linus?!i must get it!

New Razer Blade 14, will my old computer is inspiron 14 7000. that graphics is little bet old-_- maybe i can change it xD

NEW Razer Blade 14!!!!!!! I've been dreaming for this for so long!!!!

I would like the new razor blade 14 please. My department just got us all "new" 2012 macbook pros and they are a pain to use D=

An nice laptop for bioinformatics/programming work would be great.

I would like to get a new Razer Blade 14. 

I have a little hobby of collecting blades.

Last blade I bought was the Z Hunter's ZB-065 Machete. (Yes, I'm scared of the zombie apocalypse.)

This "blade" will be a solid addition to my blade collection.

Wait a second...

Are you telling me this is not a knife? 

... Ah who cares, its close enough. It looks thin and sharp enough to be in my collection.

Either would be a major upgrade from my current junky laptop. new razor blade

I would love the new blade. The laptop I'm currently using for research can almost run a browser and my simulation software at the same time. Almost is the operative word here.

HMMM I would love to get the new blade but since both of them are made by the same people soooo i really dont know which is better for gaming but i decided no matter what kind it is as long thats its a laptop from razer ill be happy oh and btw this is my first ever give away that I joined soooooo... Yeah. Win or lose at least I tried soooo is this good enough?

Edited by JAQpowerseeker
I messed up XD

I would like the Razer Blade because i don't have a powerfull gaming system.

Wow,I would definitely choose the new Razer Blade.Its Gpu is power enough for me to use the Revit to do my homeworks everywhere,and i am tired enough to bring my desktop computer back to home every holidays.

why blade 14?!(灬°ω°灬)

slim!gtx 1060+1080p =great gaming performance!slim!1t nvme!!slim!٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

i definitely really wnat to win that beast!though it didnt look like a beast!but!but!but!its great gaming performance!✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

plz give me a shot!!!ʕ•̫͡•ོʔ•̫͡•ཻʕ•̫͡•ʔ•͓͡•ʔ

love you guys!3 million of us

I thought the new Razer would really suitable for overwatch~ (My 610m is too old to run this:( )And I want try this~(the new Razer is nicely~)

Congratulations!!! I prefer the Blade 14 beacuase I wouldn't really be needing the Core for more power. 

Definitely the Razor Blade 14.

I'm a teenager working on a political campaign (unpaid, unfortunately), and despite having an awesome desktop I don't have the funds for a laptop, which I need for data entry and whatnot. Winning this would help me a lot, and best of luck to everyone else!

Core i5-4690k, Diamond Radeon R9 290 4GB

Magician and rollercoaster enthusiast

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168194846

I would love to win the New Razor Blade in first place because my current pc took 2 minutes to playback the actual video on youtube and secound because I'm really into gaming but I have no budget for really any type of rig. I've also been getting into some content creating for the different clubs at my school and a computer that could render things a little bit faster for me would be amazing, plus computers and technology is just what I live for

My dream is to have one razer blade.But the price is very expensive in china. Hope can give me this opportunity, let me use it.