3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the new blade and I will give it to my girlfriend. She is in college right now and she love to play Overwatch with me, but she don't have enough money to buy a laptop and she also don't have the courage to ask her parents for a laptop. And I am going to study in overseas next year, therefore  I want to give her a laptop for Overwatch and study. I chose the blade rather than Stealth is because the new blade have a better CPU and GTX1060 which can handle most of the games and tasks.  And at lease don't have to worry the performance in maybe 3 to 4 years until she graduate from the college. Thank you LMG^^

i'd go for the razer blade 14 would be really nice with my new set up and to show off :P

I would prefer to win the new Blade Stealth.  I am a developer and would love to have this machine to code while on the move.  Also it would be great to be able to code from my backyard when the weather is nice.  Now that the new Blade Stealth has 16 gigs of ram and has a QHD 512gig option it is just about the perfect portable option on the market.  
I love your channels.  The whole team does great a job.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

ChickenEggSituation
(Chris)

Backyard.jpg

Razer Blade 14.  I like the concept of mobile gaming. :)

First of all thank you LinusTechTips for this awesome giveaway and oportunity to win one of this sick laptops :D.

I want the Razor Blade stealth because I need something small and convenient for school and still it can run games pretty decently :D.But the 4k screen is so beautiful and kinda overkill but it looks great.

I want the new blade14  because I would like to try pc gaming and I like it because its really portable and powerfull

My old gaming Laptop needs a succesor, with its intel Pentium M750 1,82 GHz, ATI Mobility Radeon X700 128 MB and wooping 1 GB Ram it was my star, it was my dear friend that showed me awesome games. Even after lots of repairs like backlight, WLAN Module, keyboard and some more, i still love it to pieces and want to give it finally a rest and a special place on my shelves.

So what's better than a up to date piece of hardware that lets my desktop look like a child's toy, Razer Blade is my choice.

I'd definitely want the stealth for watching movies or playing games when im not home. Congrats on 3 million subs and here's to 3 million more

I prefer Blade. Blade will be great for its GTX 1060, I am gonna use it for my daily research and coding using cuda. I am sick of Macbook Pro as my daily laptop. Even though there is a Tesla card on our lab server, a personal Nvidia card for both gaming and research will be great. Good luck to myself! May the force be with me!

The blade 14, for high powered notes and writing reports that require extreme graphical power on the go.

Just a good ol regular blade! better than my current Inspiron N5110 with intel hd graphics

I would use it for school work, gaming and light photo/video editing and..... watching linustechtips of course!

Although gaming on a mac is absolutely fantastic, i would love the razor blade.

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, my eee pc is quite outdated and slugish

I would love the Blade as I have had a laptop since 2013 and it just isn't as up to date with this beast of a computer. I love gaming and this Razor laptop will be my Christmas present ;D. it will also help me work school work. Thanks Razor for the giveaway and thank you LinusTechTips for being the best computer channel I love to watch. Thanks you regards zKerry ??

I'd use the new Razer Blade 14 for editing videos and photos while on the road. Of course, a game or two will be played in the hotel room when I'm not working.

Definitely want, no, need the razer blade 14 it's awasome, all i ever wanted (i do not know what i want haha)

I really want the Razer Blade. I just made this account,  I did not even know that linus had a website :D Good Luck To everybody!

I would choose the NEW Razer Blade 14 cause I can game with it and also do multimedia stuff.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade. I'll be using it for gaming, programming and running convolutional neural networks on it.