3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello guys. I am so happy that our coomunity is growing. I really dream about RAZER BLADE STEALTH first for my CS classes, I am in sophomore year and hope my projects will become much better with this machine compare to my 2006 pentium m samsung) good luck to everyone

I would love to win the new Blade for dem massive performance gainz. Seriously though, my portable CATIA work would run significantly smoother than it does with my old GT540M. And maybe some games would as well. Just a tiny bit though..-_-

I would like to win the Razor Blade so I can game on it. The stealth is nice and the 4K screen seems sweet but I would much prefer the gaming performance of the Blade.

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth due to its portability, sleek design and battery life. This would be a god send as I currently don't have a laptop and in the coming week I will be starting computer science in university and would be of great help to me in my studies for taking notes, programming and having less heft to deal with travelling between campuses daily.I would also think it would with its high res touch screen also providing a great way to test mobile applications which is what I want to specialize in.

Also Congrats on reaching such an amazing mile stone of 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!! I have been with you guys from the start and have watched all of your videos and just want to wish you guys the best as you have meant so much to me and keep me motivated day after day. I will end this off with one final thank you to the every member of the lmg team for how they each and every one of them have help enriched my life.

I'd prefer the blade steath,because I have another lapptop for gaming! LOL.

Congrats for 3 million followers! I'd like the blade 14 pls!

Lover from China,really like ur videos and hope to get that Razer blade.Thx.

The blade 14 would be amazing since i'm on the go often and I wanna game every chance i get! :D

Congratulations on the 3 millions subs!

I would love a razer blade stealth for college just starting the graphic design program and I could also use it for some gaming :3

I would go with the Blade for gaming and everyday tasks. Would be an awesome birthday gift :)

First off, congratulations for the 3 million subscribers! I've seen the channel change so much.

Personally, I would be extremely happy to get either laptop but as I'm going to be going to a community college and possibly do classes regarding graphics design, gaming, mobile gaming and applications, etc. Although the stealth may be a better way to go, I figure that the built in 1060 would help a little bit when doing things like testing games, etc. It's just a good all around laptop that I would appreciate and help with all types of tasks that college decides to toss at me.

On a second note, I've already been following Razer on twitter, plus subscribed to Razer's YouTube.

It's gotta be the Razer Blade 14 for me.  We're often on site making podcasts and sometimes videos - the discrete graphics card is a must! (besides, got to keep up with overwatch somehow.). Also. that Kensignton lock though.

new Razer Blade My laptop is really in a bad stage now so hope i could get it. 

Congratulations on 3 Million subs! That's an awesome achievement! 

Given the choice I would chose the blade 14. It has pretty awesome specs for gaming considering its size. Also a 1 TB NVME SSD is bad ass! 

I would mostly use it for gaming in bed (always wanted to do that :P ) and for the frequent 7 hour train journeys to Scotland to see my other half at university. 

Keep up the good work guys

Always wanted to buy Razer Blade Stealth Laptop, And with 1tb nvme ssd its would be a dream come true, Sadly Can't buy Cause they dont sell or ship in my country and i cant afford to buy and ship it down here, but i can afford to get it if you ship it here :D:D:D......i have always been watching your video's getting more and more knowledge about computers and gadgets constantly from your channel, So thank you for that team LinusTechTips......And would be really really cool if i actualy get this one from you guys!! :D in which the odds are like 1 in almost 3 million -_- But here I'm still trying something next to impossible. HOPING! :D.....  really excited and eagerly wainting.

Hi! I'd like to win the new Razer Blade 14! thanks a lot for this opportunity 

I will take the "Razer Blade 14" I gots to have dems FPSesEs!

I will go for Razer Blade 14...

It will be simply amazing to own a razer laptop...

Would totally want the new blade.  I've been an laptop type person forever and I love being able to travel and game still. the laptop would even be better then my desktop!