3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade!!! 

I'm eager to have a so powerful gaming device!!

I love razer! Even if I can't afford to it.

Blade stealth would be nice, not to be greedy but I'd like to have a nice Workstation to replace my 2010 macbook pro

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like the blade. I wouldnt mind which one I get as my laptop is really bad and old. If I win I will sell my xbox too and forever say goodbye to console gaming!

The new blade looks awesome! I've been in serious need of an update in the laptop department for a while now. Anyways...

Congrats on the 3 mil and thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to have the Blade, both laptops are really good, but i rather have a gaming capable laptop to be all around, but the 4k display of the Steath is really tempting, but being able to connect to a external vga it's something really good, but i'm always thinking if i had to spend money on buying an external box, vga, psu, the costs are almost like buying a full desktop.

I would like the Razer Blade 14 so I could enjoy football season while gaming on the couch.

Would Love the Razer Blade, Old GT 720m and dual core, power saving I7 is starting to get arthritis! :D

Razer Stealth! I like the innovation with the core :)

NEW Razer Blade 14 !!!!!  THANKS!!!    I wish i have enough good luck!

I would love the Razer Blade 14, im a graphic design student and it would be of great help having a beast like that. Thanks for the opportunity!

Oh wow, Creative you say, I would have to go for the Stealth. It just screams 'NAT COME, YOU NEED ME IN YOUR LIFE'.

And I do. It has so much space and man, I would love to have a laptop like that for making fan art, and of course doing coursework. I'm not going to drawl on about how bad my computer is but it's not the best. 

I would use the laptop to, as previously stated, draw fan art and do my coursework for Product Design as I'd like to participate in this scholarship in Engineering that would help fund me going to university. I'd also be able to perfect my drawings more and be given more of a chance, with a better and faster laptop my work would come out so much better than it does now.

I'd also be able to download all the programs I need to do my computer science course work from home which, though I can do now, doesn't work very well. Despite it being unlikely to win I'm happy the channel has so many followers now and know it'll go to someone cool who wants it. 

I would greatly favor the New Razer Blade. I would love a laptop to help me game and do my homework for school on the go. With most of my homework necessities moving online, a fast, reliable, and powerful laptop can help me accomplish anything without waiting until i get home late at night (due to sports and extracurricular obligations) and get on my PC. I try very hard to game whenever I have the time but, due to my life filled with responsibilities and obligations, my game time amounts to the equivalent of casual gamer. Bringing up portability again, I could then game on down time when i am not home.

Thanks so much for giving the opportunity.

On 5 September 2016 at 1:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Id love the Razor blade stealth so I can ditch playing on consoles xD

I would prefer to win the regular Razer Blade, I tend to travel alot and having a laptop with that kind of form factor with the ability to game is neat.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I loooooove this new AWESOME Razer Blade, I got the old Razer Blade Pro with 4700HQ 860M and 17'' screen which is powerful back that time, but just so FREAKING HOT, It can cook my left hand fingers.

What Im gonna do with Razer Blade? Of course for games. My old Blade will overheat into black screen during gaming, and its battery is dying, duh.

I'd love to be in on the gaming inspired model. Had some flooding in the basement and now there's construction taking up any extra space I had for my desktop setup. It'll be like that for a good long while :(

the new razer blade who wouldn't want a portable and gaming laptop <3

Love Razer products and I choose  NEW Razer Blade 14.

My Reason, I would give this laptop for my girlfriend as a present, her laptop is already 6 years old and she needs new one. 

Hello :)

I would like the new and awsome Blade please :)

I would use this for school, i need it for school because i have another laptop that has an I3 2330M clocked at 2.20GHz and a GeForce GT 520M and 8GB of RAM. It is what i started gaming on.

I would use it for gaming aswell

And i would also do a review of it on my extremely small youtube channel. (31 subscribers from last count (i also did a build log on my first PC build https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7OQedX2sOzdbMGU0wQxGiQ(i'm not trying to publicate it, if anything its quite embarrasing))).

Thanks for being such great guys (if any time you need an extra editor or anything else i'm happy to help :) )

Thanks again Max.