3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Well, I would like the Razer Blade. My PC just recently started playing up, keeps blue screening and pretty much every game I play, uses 100% of my 4gb vram. So having a back-up machine (more powerful than my desktop lol) would be useful.

I would like to have the razer blade stealth because it is more portable as the others and its perfect for school work, and could also handle some of the Lan Party games at a Minimum, so i wont have to carry my giant gaming rig to every Lan Party. 

Love your Channel for years now and would love to win this. 

Greetings to the hole Team... 

TheMalleges

Thanks LTT and Razer!!

I choose the Razer Blade Stealth, I think it is; whichever one has the 4K screen. xD

I would love the kabylake version but I guess I could settle for the stealth. :P

Wow, I'd want the Razer Blade (non stealth). I'd use it to replace my aging dell xps15!xD

I prefer NEW Razer Blade Stealth cause I need a portable laptop for designing and my uni courses.

Hey Linus i just come to U.S. from China last month for college, thus i did not have a laptop yet. i believe a NEW Razer Blade Stealth will give me a lot of help. i have watched your video in china for two years now. There is a website call Bilibili, you guys are very popular too. And i have learn lots of interesting knowledge about both tech and products. And i have built my own PC though your videos. So no matter what, i will keep following you guys. Thanks!

Getting that Razer blade would be sick. I could use it for my school laptop instead of some subpar asus i got a few years back. Could give the Asus to my brother too if i won!

Thanks for being awesome LTT!

Ahh... I don't know why I bother... I'm not gonna win anyways. But I guess I can fantasize about how awesome that blade that I won't win would be over my current nonexistent laptop. Ay maybe do a bit of gaming and other heavy stuff when I travel.

I'm not gonna win...

On a side note, Congrats on 3 mil guys you deserve it!

I would love the Raze Blade for an all around work/gaming machine between home and school. Thanks again Linus tech tips! bye

~Viper92 

Oh the stealth would be an awesome addition!!! Thanks for everything

i want that gaming one i loved that it be an insane step up from my crap 200 dollar all in one

As a gamer I would have to go with the blade 14. I've had an Lenovo Y series gaming laptop for almost 4 years now and have been looking to upgrade. The blade stealth ultrabook is nice, but the battery life differential between the blade 14 1080p version and the blade stealth 4k screen is not that large. Thus I would definitely prefer the slightly less mobile, but way more performance heavy blade 14.

I want the new Razer Blade. 

I really love your guys video and congrats on the 3 million subsribes

It would be awesome to get NEW Razer Blade 14, this beast would be my companion on all of mine trips planed in next few months. O boy cant wait!!!

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display ,ARGB 100% nice!!!!!

Thank you guys for giving us the chance to win one of these and congratulations to 3 million subs. I would problably prefer the stealth.
It seems like a better option for studying in university with its smaller design.

The New Razor Blade!

My Surface Pro 3 was stolen last year and I have been using a Raspberry Pi my brother sent me for my birthday. I learned some basic programming which was really exciting.

I dropped out of high school 2 years ago and hung out with the wrong people and did the wrong things. That was a really dark part of my life. Sense then, I have got my HS diploma, got clean, and I'm now enrolled in college! I really need a good laptop to do video editing, essays, Java, and maybe some basic games for my free time. This would be a dream come true. Please consider.

The new razer blade stealth looks amazing! really like the concept, waited for somthing like that for a long time. Now I'm using a Lenovo Y500 at home and and ancient Asus netbook as a portable machine, so I really need to upgrade, and the stealth can replace both with the Core. 

Lenovo Y500- screen overclocked 1440p @85Hz, i7 3630QM, 8GB RAM, 2x nvidia 650m, 1TB HDD, windows 8 64 bit

The new blade 14 is definite better, GTX1060 is really cool.Give me the present !?