3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the blade with 1060, so I can finally get rid of my 7 pounds gaming laptop.

I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14. It would be nearly as powerful as my desktop....

NEW Razer Blade 14

Would be awesome to win a giveaway! Looking at going away to work and this would be an asset due to travel!

The razer blade is one of the best laptops in both looks and performance. I was awed by the razer ever since I watched the review Linus made on the razer blade 14. Even though their naming scheme is confusing, i would love to get my hands on the razer blade. It will surely make me the most popular person in college. 

Out of the two, the Razor Blade Stealth would be my choice. My current laptop is struggling to keep up with my content creation. I've been finding myself video editing and photo editing away from home more often, so I've been shopping/saving (more like dreaming) for an ultra portable setup. Although content creation takes majority of my priority, having the ability to game with Core is music to my ears.

Thanks for the oppotunity Linus Media Team and Razor

I would love to win the razer blade stealth since I need a light notebook with long battery life to carry around to Uni.

I'd pick the Razer Blade Stealth, but I actually don't want it for myself.

My little sister is an artist, and a great one at that. She's currently studying in Denmark, and loves photography and drawing whenever she's got the time. I know she's limited by her current laptop that she's dragging around everywhere, with issues like the Wi-Fi disconnecting randomly. A 4K display would be amazing to draw on, backed by the raw power in the Stealth, and the size and weight makes it easy to carry around.

I don't move around a lot, other than from work and back, and I've got a great desktop setup at home so I don't have a need for a powerful laptop. I want to support my sister how I can, knowing how great she is at what she does, so if I won the Stealth I would give it to her.

I don't have anything witty to say...

Oh my god this is great! Long time linustechtips subscriber here, but never bothered with entering any giveaways but I cannot resist this new razer blade 14.

I would definitely like to win the new razer blade with gtx 1060, would like to use it for gaming and programming. Definitely prefer the blade over stealth because of the more powerful CPU and GPU. 

I would love the new Razer Blade for my college stuff.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade(non stealth), that thing is an absolute beast for gaming. It could probably outperform my Desktop, which is insane for such a small and lightweight machine.

Thanks so much for the giveaway, and congratulations to the winner in advance.   xD

The Razer blade 14 would be amazing to win, especially since my current laptop is capable pretty much only to play movies and send emails. I would definetelly  re-install Word of tanks (even thou a laptop like this is an overkill for it) and I also always wanted to screw around in programs like houdini, autodesk, etc.You know so I dont spend all my time on youtube and ....other sites. Anyway say hello to razer employees if u happen to read this, big fan of their products.

I prefer the stealth for the screen and portability, also as an upgrade for my old Sony laptop.

Thank you for this Giveaway!
looking forward to more awesome videosxD

The New Razer Blade 14 would be perfect for me. I like the fact of being able to play my games where ever I go... I MEAN... As a engineer student I often utilize software that demands a notebook with decent hardware. Unfortunately the NEW Razer Blade Stealth can`t keep up with my necessity of horse power.

If I won I would choose the New Razer Blade 14 so that I can play demanding games like Doom since I am at college away from my desktop.

I'd love the new blade 14; need a laptop for college and would love one with a 1060!

I'm interested in the new Blade 14, that much power would be really handy in my upcoming 3D Animation classes.

Congrats for 3 Million Subs LTT, and thank you Razer for the awesome stuff!

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

Definately the New Razer Blade 14!!! I went ultimate on PC&Laptops. For the last few years, I was using i7/512G SSD (2011-mid) rMBP as my laptop and my PC had 2x E5/32GB ECC RAM/GTX1080/dual SSD+raid10 HDs.

For the last few days, I was constantly checking the Razer homepage and the Apple Store and wondering the new models with GTX10 series GPU. I have two candidates now -- the NEW Razer Blade 14 and the new Macbook Pro. Razer (as recommended by Linus) had their new model on their website for a long time but  the "BUY" button was always "Notify Me". Apple was a even bigger disappointment since they didn't announce the new Macbook Pro during the 9/7 session.

So now I am waiting for the New Razer Blade 14 actually coming to the market so I can replace my rMBP. And it would be even greater if I won this lottery. 

Heil Linus!!

HA,FIRST TIME TO JOIN A LUCKY GAME.AND I REALLY WANT THAT NEW Razer Blade 14,

NEW Razer Blade 14.

If I win, I'll teach my clunky desktop a thing or two about gravity.

my hasee is a shit now , when i bought it i was a grade 1 in SHNU , these days my laptop`s fan was soooo  noisy . and i saw this video at bilibili , so i want have a try , would  i get the new Razer blade laptop.

just i wolud pay the post fee nearly 150usd    hhhhhhhhh  

NEW Razer Blade Stealth

This little book just meets my desire

:P