3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Stealth sounds pretty good, its size and specs are completely reasonable and suitable for my needs (Video editing, website creation and a little bit of writing). Good luck to all the other participants!

"What's a webpage? Something ducks walk on?"

id love the razer blade stealth, it would be great for college as im doing graphic design and this would be extremely helpful.

The New Razor Blade because my laptop is Old Not Blade:). Plus I need a new laptop for my school and you guys are awesome!!!

I would chose the Raver Blade Stealth, because of it's 4K display. Everyone knows the girls love all those pixels, I'll be walking around at school with my Razer Blade Stealth as my wingman*, and all the girls will come to me straight away.

*get it, because of the engraving, they look like wings

I would have to have the Razer Blade, just so that I can go round slicing up everyone's performance! Also I would be able to shave myself some extra cash to spend on uni food! xD

I would love the New Razer Blade Stealth - I'm in the process of getting all the equipment I need to properly start video production, and to get an amazing laptop for editing would be just about the biggest blessing I could ask for and would save me so much blood, sweat and tears. 

My life goal has been to pursue video production and I would love to be able to make a career out of it, and winning a brand new editing rig would be absolutely insane!

You guys are awesome. I would have to say the new Blade. I'd need / want the GTX 1060. :)

The new blade because it will be usefull when I'm travelling or away from home.

On 9/4/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade! i need this because my pc cant even Handel slither.io :(

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth! It would make development on the move possible ^-^ 

I can't really deside. I really like the Blade Stealth, because of its portabillity and because i have a gaming desktop, which is only a little older then a year. But the Blade with the 1060 would be great, when doing some Photo and Video editing on the go. I i really hab to choose, i think i would go with the Stelth

I would love the new Razor Blade 14 for some gaming and better FPS compared to my current laptop, and for more than three tabs of Chrome. Linus and Crew you guys are amazing love your videos keep it up.

I want the new Blade Stealth.It seems to be perfect with the Razer Core and the external 4K display.

Great giveaway guys! I've always loved your funny and informative videos.

I would love the NEW Razor Blade 14, I'm currently enrolled in a JAVA course in my college but I don't have a computer so I have to do all my assignments in the library! It would be fun to do homework at home.

Edited by Cole Evernden

i have a feeling I wont win but ima try anyways, the new razor blade (first one you showed)

I want one cus I need a laptop for school and I like playing lots of games so ima be doing a lot of gaming on it to.

NEW Razer Blade 14, please and thank you.

I'm eyeing the Razer Blade Stealth... so I can watch unnamed explicit material in glorious 4K without anyone ever being any wiser.

Hello Everyone, and good luck to all of you!

At First, I would choose the " Razer Blade Stealth ".

Why would I need it?
I want to study at the Technical University in Berlin.
For that, in my opinion its very usefull to handle an Pc oder Tablet, to write down Notes and other stuff.
I really hate writing on paper since i started it :D . Also i cant write very well :/
But all in all, I would like to win this to get it for my study, but not only for that, of course also for playing with my friends if i visit them :P

So Thank you for the chance to win this Price.
I wish all of you good Luck, and a happy Weekend :)

Greetz

JetGecko

aka Melvin

I'd prefer to get the new Razor Blade! ?

Congratulations on 3 million subs, keep up the great work and awesome content.

The new Razer Blade 14 looks really nice. I've actually never owned a laptop, this would amazing to have.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

As a Web Designer on the go, the Razor Blade Stealth would be a huge asset to my workflow.