3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would want the blade for gaming and for video editing class. i choose the blade becouse i want it to be more gaming foucsed but i can still edit on it.

I would love the Blade 14 so it can replace my 10 year old dell laptop that is still running windows vista.

I want the new Razer Blade. If I have one, I would use it to play games for sure and It is convenient to be taken. Also, I love its cool and simple outward design.

i love the new Razer Blade, and i will use it to play games at home and do office work in office.Of course, i will show off.

This is my first statement, in order to Razer X)   by Google translate 

First of all, congrats for 3MILL subscribers! you guys totally deserve it and thanks for this opportunity.
Anyways, I would looove to win the Razer Blade 14 because I've already tried using my because my cousin has it. It's such a great laptop, run games in high fps, great resolution, everything about it is great. I hope I could be able to own one. I hope I win this giveaway, goodluck everyone!

I have always been a huge fan of Razers products but have never been lucky enough to own one,

I would love a chance at the New Razer Blade (non-stealth) to play games on the go!

Razer Blade for sure, both would be nice regradless. but hey beggers can be choosers. Good luck to everyone who replied. 

I would like to have the new Razer Blade, I have just started college and I come from another country, it would be so nice to have a nice laptop with me during my college life. My major is computer engineering so I believe I can make the best of it. :D

On September 4, 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I could definitely use a razer blade, I'm a architecture student in Costa Rica and that gtx 1060 would definitely be useful for all my 3D work ...specially coming from an shi*** old dell dimension

The new Razer Blade 14 would be awesome, especially since you get a free licence to FL Studio. I've been a hobby music producer for 6 years now but I couldn't afford the (amazing) software. And a new laptop would be super useful since university is starting right now.

Of course razer blade

razer blade is much more powerful than the razer blade stealth, and the stealth is still using the lpddr3 memory which will make that hd620 slower. Razer says their products are made for gamers, and the blade stealth has sacrificed too much for the size and the weight. As a gamer and programmer, although I always take my computer with me, I would still choose razer blade

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I haz new razerblade 2016 plz? I totz iz hoomin n notz a kat. Plz haze blad?

New razer blade, it has more usb ports which is important for gaming(extra keyboard  and mouse).

BiliBilii:D

I would really like the Blade Stealth. My dad needs a new laptop for work and this seems like the perfect match :)

哇,1060我喜欢也非常喜欢你们的视频不过有字幕的出的太慢了

I'm a student from China.And I'm about study abroad to japan.I always watch your videos on bilibili.tv.And I have learn a lot from your videos.Thank you guys!!!
I prefer the Blade Stealth because it looks so cool!I means it is thin and light.And the 4k screen is amazing.I would start a new life with the laptop!
No matter I won't win.Thank you for making so much interesting videos.I will always support you!!!:D

I would want the blade with the 1060, so I can do a lot of VR gaming :)

I want the blade with 1060, so I can finally get rid of my 7 pounds gaming laptop.