3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

- Which Razer laptop you would prefer to win?
I would prefer to win the razer Blade
- What would you use it for?
I would use it for working on my college task, programming and I would definitly gaming on that thing
Why I prefer the blade?
3 words (Simple,powerfull,elegant)
Thanks Linustech for letting me to participate this giveaway...

For sure, I hope to win....

Hey guys, I would love a new laptop! I would prefer the Razer Blade 14 as I do a lot of gaming / video editing and it seems very powerful.

I have been watching the channel for a couple of years but didn't make an account on the forums as I felt I didn't have enough pc-know-how to help other users but will start to read/post on topics like modding, pc gaming and photography :D

Razer Blade 14, i will use it for school task and gaming on the go, and I prefer it because it have NVIDIA 1060 GPU.. Stealth needs the Razer Core to work.

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14 to replace my aging MSI Whitebook for work and play on the go!

If I had to pick I'd pick the New Razer Blade Stealth because the biggest laptop I've ever had was my 12" iBook. I love being able to move around with small notebooks and using them in chairs and in bed and packing them in overnight bags without taking up half the bag. The 4k display is disappointing. I don't know what Razer was thinking, but at least the screen will look nicer. My Macbook air is starting to fall apart. It's rather sad. Being able to game on the go would be cool, but I don't know how unwieldy a 14" laptop would be.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14!

Just created an account to be part of this giveaway. Since I was in Quebec city I was following Linus when he was still working at NCIX. Was a big fan of his comments and instructions. Built my first pc because of him . 5 years ago I moved back to France. BUT! I bought a 2013 RAZER BLADE that my girlfriend brought me in 2013. Now....my 2013 is a pale shade of what it used to be. And...well....Razer and France....Can<t get my hand on a Razer Blade (except the 2015 at 2500 euros WHHHAATTTT it's 3200 for the base model of last year). Well anyway i'd like the RAZER BLADE STEALTH. I think it is AWESOME and it is defenitly what I need. Plug it in the razer cortex and BAM full power. Last year model was kinda....weak. But the i7-7500U is on ROIDS! I'd really like one :D. Productivity where I work and then GAMING at home.

I want a RAZER BLADE STEALTH because I m in a need of a gaming laptop...

And willing to pay cost of taxes

Please I want 1

That Razerblad Stealth would be perfect for me to start Doing more for my Youtube Channel. My Dell just dont cut it lol 

I would be really happy with that Stealth 

I'd love the Razer Blade 14. I travel a lot due to work and love to game while doing that. But i just put my entire budget on a custom gaming desktop. So the blade would be a nice travel companion on my business trips. I'd love to try the new Kaby lake processor but i need the gpu :D. So the Blade 14 it is. Good luck to everyone else too tho!

Razer Blade would be amazing! I'm currently using an old 2010 Macbook Pro for video editing but it's not cutting it anymore, and it's useless when it comes to gaming. A Razer Blade would be brilliant to have now that college is starting again! 

I would take the new Blade 14. It'd be great for school, as well as traveling to the lan parties around where I live.

On 4 de setiembre de 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would Love the new Razer blade. It will be great for gaming while iam in college in my free time. I prefer the new Razer blade because its more powefull than the stealth. Hope to win :)

Would absolutely love a replacement for my 7670m, and what better than a Razer Blade 14? Thanks for being the best LTT team! :)

If I win, I would prefere the  Razer Blade 14 because it is related to gaming but also so light that I can use it at the university, too.

I think I gotta go with the NEW Razer Blade 14, since I'm a gamer first.

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like the new razor blade because I would use it for gaming. I prefer the razor blade because it is meant for game.

Yeah, I'd really go nuts if I win the new Razer Blade 14!!!

It's cool, it's powerful and most of all - it comes from Linus!!! What more can I ask for???

And I do need a serious upgrade cos my current laptop is hilariously outdated... HP-Compaq Notebook 15 with a quad-core 2Ghz processor and build in AMD HD 8400 graphics + 4Gb of ram (single slot available)...

I like to play some online titles and my favorite Far Cry and Crysis series, but my device barely manages either and I usually end up loading in at least a few seconds after everyone else (online gameplay) or having to run everything on lowest possible settings (if the game loads at all)!!!

Having said that, I'd be the luckiest guy on the planet - if I score this baby, since it would be the perfect BD present (I turn exactly 30 on 10.10.2016)!!!

So, fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!!!

I would Love the new Razer blade. It will be great for gaming while iam in college in my free time. I prefer the new Razer blade because its more powefull than the stealth. Hope to win :)

I would love the New Razer Blade Stealth, So that I could use it as a tray to carry my gummy bears! :)