3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hey Linus hopefully you guys get my comment that I'd love to get the Razer blade Stealth, to use for work,college and gaming :D , I'd love to Rush B on CSGO with the Razer blade stealth and hopefully upgrade from internet explorer to chrome!

The new Blade would definitely be the only up to date piece of Tech I'd have if I won it. Been working with 2011-2012 hardware all this time. I'll love that Blade to pieces. The only Razer thing I have is a sticker given to me by a colleague who bought Kraken back in the days. :'D

I'm thinking of having new HD pics of Dennis as a wallpaper monthly if I had it. It's the only way to honor this gift.

I would like the the new blade 14, it would be nice for when i'm travelling ( pretty often), it would also be a nice laptop to use when i am going to university. 

Whoops please ignore my previous reply im an idiot and i don't know how to comment :P.

Anyways...

Razer Blade Stealth i hope i caan get one for portability and so that I could use it for school :) And also that thing is super slim and cool. Like a windows version of the mac...

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth!

This is because I'm a student so it fits my work and gaming needs perfectly!

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

For sure the razor blade stealth! I could use a laptop and 4K would be a bonus. I haven't really experienced it yet lol.

i would love the new razor blade stealth, as i would love a laptop that can both work hard and play hard.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers!!!

Blade 14. I haven't been able to update my pc for 6 years, what better way than getting a beastly razor laptop.

The blade 14. I would LOVE to be able to game away from home. also [insert funny comment here]

I wish i could get razer blade steath. Currently I'm study graphic design (architect and design) but i can't to buy laptop. Hopefully i could get one.

I'd love to have a razor blade stealth, I'll use it to game on with my friends.

The blade seems great no need for a 4k screen 1080p is just fine

I want the NEW Razer Blade 2014 for portable gaming!

The Razer Blade. Use for university work and some gaming

I'd take the new blade 14! I'd use it it mostly for school work and gaming on the go my current laptop can't run pretty much any games outside of flash so I could use the upgrade

I would love to win a new Razer Blade since *inserts awkward pun* my beard is growing and I definitely need to shave...

But seriously I'll be starting university soon and the new razor blade would be perfect because I'll be in a lab most of the time and what better way to wait for an experiment to get ready than gaming :D 

And thanks for the awesome giveaway

i would love having a good laptop.. i dont care which one, for portability and power I would use it as my everyday driver at college and work..... I have an old lenovo c3000 n200.... Yes it's a sad story (i'm venezuelan :(! )

Hi, I would prefer the Razer Blade as I want to use my laptop for college work as well as GAMING. Since the blade comes with a decent dedicated graphics card I would choose it over the Stealth. 

I wish i could get Razer Blade 14, I wish I could max newer games.

I would love to have the Razer Blade for gaming. I would have another way to entertain myself when I go back to my parents than getting drunk with my friends, mother would definitely appreciate it. :)