3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Long time viewer/subscriber, brand new to the forums.

I'd be stoked to win the Razer Blade 14, thanks for the giveaway!

New Razer Blade Stealth would do fine. Never need to upgrade a laptop after that.

Would love a Blade Stealth, excellent laptop the both of them though! 

3,000,000 subs. Do you guys realize thats almost 5x the population of Vancouver! Thats more people that the population of countries such as Jamaica, Mongolia, Kuwait, and Slovenia.  Seriously you have more subs than freaking countries!!!  

Ok now that I have recovered from the blown mind, why do would I like the razor blade stealth?  Simple, I work about 1 1/2 hours away from home, and I travel quite a bit.  I would use these net books on the road for entertainment, and in the home for gaming.  I have currently moved my main desktop over to linux for training, and my long lost gaming buddies are begging me to come back! 

Thanks for such an awesome giveaway, and you all should be proud of reaching 3,000,000 subs.  Congratz!!!!

i would definately want the new blade. So i could bring it with me to my work place/school

I would love a Razer Blade, I have had my current laptop for 4 years now and I think it's time that I get a new one.
Great looking Laptop as well.

Razer Blade Stealth for traveling between California and New York for school and work!  That extra battery life will help immensely on the plane and in a full day of lectures.

I would love the razor blade for some gaming stuff and this one looks like a beast compared to mine

Though I wouldn't be mad if u sent me the stealth one :)

Next to gaming i would use it for video editing and watching LinusTechTips of course!!

Would love the blade stealth to take with me to college

I would love the new razor blade please. Never had a decent laptop before. Thank you

Not really interested in laptops but I am sure as heck into giveaways! I would choose Razer Blade, cuz 4k on a laptop is more of a drawback

I'd love to win the Blade Stealth. My laptop struggles even with web browsing and I haven't been able to use the FN keys for 3 consecutive windows installations (Windows 7 -> 8 -> 10). Under windows 7 and 8 I couldn't even control the screen brightness at all and it was stuck on permanent discrete GPU eating my battery in 70 minutes. Also, f*** Sony for their bad drivers (I'm not the only one who had this problem), poor management software and for not even bothering to bring Windows 10 support to an expensive laptop released in 2011 - less than 4 years before Windows 10 hit the (mostly virtual) shelves.

As to why the Stealth - I think I might have never even seen a 4k computer monitor. I went to one of the biggest electronics stores in my city because I wanted to see how much of a difference better monitors make and there was literally nothing better than 1080p@60Hz.

So yeah, that's why I would be happy to actually have a decent piece of hardware for once.

razer blade or blade stealth it's the same, i think... the important thing is to receive one... I need to shave!!!

The Razer Blade looks great, but the Stealth is pretty cool too.  A VR backpack sounds like it might be a cool idea for this.

The Razer Blade stealth would be great for when I start university soon :)

Would love that New Razer Blade. My deathadder looks lonely on my desk. Plus, my pc, while serving me well, is getting to the end of it's time and could do with an upgrade. Razer blade would be awesome to have while I'm rebuilding my desktop. 

Much love, and keep up the good videos!

blade stealth something portable to work on is much need for me who works 40-56 hours in retail and sometimes gets way too tired when i get home. Congrats on 3million!

I would love the razer blade stealth, it is so slim and it looks sick. I'd like to buy a laptop pretty soon so if I get the stealth I could save a lot of money and buy the razer core with a 1070 for example. Thanks for doing these kind of giveaways you are awesome! :D 

New Razer Blade 14.

I'm graduating this year and will start college sometime in September next year. I would be pretty awesome to already have a laptop for my last school year in high school and a new one for college. Plus I never had a laptop lol.

Being an indie game dev the new Razer Blade 14 would make it possible for me to do work while on the move.

I'd love a chance at the blade 14! It'd be a nice replacement for mobile gaming, since I gave my youngest sister my old laptop for a birthday present about 9 months ago (poor kid was trying to play minecraft on a netbook).

New Razer Blade 14.

I use mainly for editing purpose.

I preferred this because HQ works far better than U series

thanks for this give away..

Congratulation.  :)

I would prefer the stealth, its mobile to let you work, plenty of storage and a glorious screen my wife could use for her photography, and with the potential for the addin video card, more mobility on the road, and power at home, where it really matters.

Been coveting one of these for a long time, but more pressing things have always kept me from getting a laptop.

My big boy is already licking his chops at this chance.

2016-04-16.jpg