3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to have razer blad as i dont have a gaming rig or laptop. And would love to show off to my class mates. ?

I'd like  The Razor Blade Stealth cause it's really cool and because i like his components, they make this laptop amazing.

I would love to win the Blade, i never really had a good gaming laptop or pc so this would be perfect :)

Razer Blade 14 so I can edit all my pictures when I do some volunteering in Uganda next year. Will help me out a lot as well as I'm trying to become a professional photographer ?

I would like New Razer Blade... I need new one for school and gaming... :D

Hey Guys, this is a great competition. If i was selected I would prefer the stealth but literally winning anything in a give away like this makes me happy. I have owned my laptop for 4 years and is falling apart. I am a film student and rely heavily on hiring out computers from university just to get my projects in on time. Having something like this would make my life! (it would also make me remember to shop at amazon through the affiliate link ;) I joke, but seriously). I like making things fun like you suggested so here is your very own Linus Tech Tips Haiku by Ste_XD. I will also use this laptop to write more top LTT Haiku.

Linus Sebastian

I want to adopt Dennis

I will make him dance.

b4NuegS.mp4

I want that razor blade because why the fuck would I need a fucking 4K display on a fucking 12.5 inch monitor?

battery > resolution

Oh and Linus.. Thanks for the chance!

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

The Razor Blade seams like the most logical choice for me. Designed around gaming power while still being able to be used for education. I would use it in my A level Computer Science degree that I am currently on and my ICT A level degree. Do some light coding on the go and ICT work. I'm not that bothered about 4K as long as it runs Minecraft I'm good xD

I would love to get the new blade :D May be heavier, but combined with the Razer Core and a nice external GPU to go with it, it can become both my daily driver AND a great casual gaming station and workstation for my dev work.  Not to mention it still has great gaming capabilities without the razer core.

I would love the Razer blade but any of the 2 are completely fine.

I want it because... I don't have a laptop at all. Just a shitty PC. I always wanted a laptop on the go but couldn't afford one.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. Next stop: 4m subs =)

I would like the Razer Blade 14 for research purposes. Mainly research on how cool I'll look using this badboy. 

im still using my old school laptop to play games ahaha so a long needed upgrade. both of these laptops look sweet

I want the blade stealth just because I want a CPU that very few people have. 

If I would get the Blade... Than I would, probably, be able to run Crysis. 

New Razer Blade please - it's quite an upgrade from my current laptop.

I would take the Blade,

because it's better than the turtle I use at the moment.

The machine would be the best for university :D

Razer blade stealth so that i have a portable laptop that is powerfull enough to play when i have nothing to do and will last long enough for a day at college.

Congrats! Wow thats a lot of posts. My post will get lost in the sea of words but if I did win, I would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. Gotta love the naming scheme am I right. Since Adobe is killing my wallet, I cant afford to get a new laptop. Whelp, good luck everyone else.

Blade 14! I'd surely mix gaming, programming and entertainment in a classy, black laptop. Game anywhere. Like a sir.

I would definitely want the razor blade stealth, as it would help me in my years in high school, as I am doing IST, and you guys inspired me to start doing more technology based learnings! 

Im new to the forums due to this give away, but I hope I'll still win!!!

best wishes <3