3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the new razer stealth because i need it for my software development class and i dont want to work with a potato that lasts 30 minutes Please!

Thanks guys..

I prefer the Blade:

1- Light

2- 1080p is very suitable for 14", + I work with Autodesk products - not all of thep support 4k displays!!

3- It has a discrete GPU which is much better for graphics apps..

Regards :)

I would personally love to have the Razor Blade Stealth.  My father wants to make videos about his farm, but uploading them from the farm is almost impossible with unstable and slow rural Internet access. This would be the perfect laptop to edit silly little DIY videos on and then take into town to upload them from a coffee shop. 

I want anything. My current laptop is a Latitude D620. I need a swaggy razer laptop to play minesweeper @4k 60fps.

I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 (although I would be hella great full of either). I think I need a pretty good laptop for all the Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Club Penguin I plan to do. Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 million subscribers.

I'd really want to win the new Razor Blade 14, because I want a more compact Notebook than my current Acer Aspire Nitro and if there is a possibility to get also a faster Notebook I'm definitely going to get it. 

I would love the blade 14. So I can finally play crisis 3 ;) 

The Razor Blade Stealth would be nice. I would use it for music production, Photoshop, and the additional light gaming. This beast would really help out with my Audio Engineering degree. 

Thank you for the awesome giveaway, And hope to see more in the future.

HEY HEY HEY, Congrats on the 3 million, loved you guys since day dot. and i would love to win the Razor Blade (preferably not just one for a shaver... get it.... razor blade...) anyway.... love ya bye

I would go with the Razer blade. It would be a nice device for gaming on the go.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Congratulations! I would love the Blade Stealth because I want to quit playing as much video games and do something productive. ?

I would like the Razer Blade to give to my girlfriend so she can have a machine to game on and to have for school.

definitelyNEW Razer Blade 14, it will be great for my college work, of course and gaming too.
I think, i was in love with this laptop :x

The new Blade 14 for me, for gaming on the go. Honestly it's a tossup for me-I've always wanted a 4k screen so I could enjoy that sweet resolution, but I'd rather have something can game so I'm not tethered to my tower. 

I would love to win the blade 14 because I don't have a computer and only have an xbox 360 for gaming

I would love to have the razer blade 14! WHY?!? idk... i'll probably not win anyways :xo.O this is cool

YOOO I would LOVE to win a new Razer Blade Stealth. I got a razer blade stealth a couple months ago but I got the lower end version as a regular laptop to carry around. I do digital art, and having the full RGB, the resolution, AND 16GB OF RAM would be amazing. That was my only gripe when I bought my stealth, but now hopefully I get a chance to win this top spec'd one.

Congratulations on 3 Million Subscribers! You guys are one of the few channels I watch regularly on a daily basis!