3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the Blade, I could really do with a gaming laptop and this one is just plain sexy! Also having one with Edzel's design would make it even better! The only thing better would be to have it signed by the LMG team as well ;)

Blade 14 is the best choice... i just love the laptop

I want the Razer Blade 14, because it's a gamer PC, I will use it to play games like Minesweeper and Pinball =D

Razer Blade 14 so i can do some intense schoolwork during classes. May include some gaming. 

I would prefer the razer blade 14, simply because I am not going to need the stealth with its 4k res and I am not very artistic.

Would definitely want the full Blade for school. I'm double majoring in IT and could really use an upgrade for my laptop. Also, I think Linus' face would look much better on the Blade than my dell laptop, just saying. Cheers!

I could really use either one, I just need a laptop to play media for my DJ setup instead of lugging around an inwin 909 case all the time.

The new Razer Blade definitely.

good luck to everyone

I'd love the new Razer Blade Stealth. I'm building a game called Forefront but I'm mostly moving back and forward places. It would definitely help me through my development as well when I enter college. I prefer the blade stealth because of how light and thin I can carry it around places as a great workstation. Good luck to all entering the giveaway!

I'd love the new razer blade because I want to use it for my future life,  I have a flight simulator(s) to train throughout my daily bases but my current computer cannot run it well . Out of nowhere crashes will happen , fps drops in like the most less detailed place ever . Well I hope I'll win the new r

razer Blade.  It's portable and thin. Could also be handy for school related. 

I would love to be able to retire my laptop, the Razer Blade would be perfect. I don't need 4k, just something to beat out the current hardware I'm using. Congrats on the 3 million!

It would be awesome to win the Razer Blade so i can play Skyrim and Fallout when I'm away from home or join online games with my friends when i get the chance. Using it for school would also save my bacon in the long run too, maybe a bit of sneaky gaming at school too.

Here's hoping to win one. Choosing one would be the New Razer Blade 14. I have been a fan of the company since they released their 1st ever gaming laptop. Even though the price is slightly higher, I still admire how they are dedicated to portability, performance and style(damn those laptops look sexy!) DAT BLACK/GREEN color just fits my taste. I am always excited if ever they announce a new product be it gaming peripherals or simply that friggin' sexy Razer Core. I remember my first ever Razer product was the Razer DeathStalker Gaming keyboard. I'm still using it and am pretty happy with it. Well, good luck to all! And congratulations to LInusTechTips for reaching 3 MOJOFRIGGIN MILLION subcribers on Youtube!

NEW Razer Blade 14!

It will be a huge upgrade from my old Asus laptop with a 460m I picked up when I started college. Congrats on 3 million by the way!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth  would be the best choice for. It's not really for me its more for my brother since he could use a nice update.

I've been trying to downgrade from my monster 3 screen desktop cosmos 2 box setup for an eternity. Now that technology is getting there I can get better than that with the new razer blade, some VR gear and a third less desktop space.

Now is the time to get mobile people!!!

On 4/9/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I would love to win the razor blade 14 please!!

It would be nice to have something to game on rather than my N64, not saying that it isn't great but I think that maybe and just maybe I have played it enough :)

I would want the New Razer Blade Stealth for sure. It really is the best of both worlds in terms of portability and performance when coupled with the Razer Core!
I would use it for some stealthy gaming in all my lectures ;)

I would choose the Razer Blade 14, it would be perfect anywhere i would choose to work,play or just enjoy the envy of people looking at it. BTW i don't have a laptop.

(Awaiting upgrades/complete replacement)

Intel core i7 930 2.8ghz (that's right its the original generation)(so cool)

DDR3 6GB RAM :

Sapphire Radeon HD7750 2GB(so HOT!)

2x 1TB HDD Seagate 7200RPM

The new Razer Blade would be an amazing upgrade for my old uni laptop, and allow for some proper on the go gaming!

I'd prefer the Razer Blade 14, so i could "raze" my gaming self-esteem personality!:D

The Blade, 1080p screens will always have a special place in my heart.

Razer Blade for all of my video and photo editing purposes!

Well, for a guy who is looking for a new laptop... sign me up for the new blade.

Good job guys, keep it up... expecting more videos...

I would love the razer blade because I'm always moving and I need the portability of a laptop, plus the laptop is badass and would love to have you sign it for me WHEN I win it (gotta stay positive :))