3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the Blade because I'm a YouTuber (ELMtree Productions) and I have to edit on a crappy Lenovo laptop with a broken trackpad, 2 functioning USB ports, a quad core 3rd gen i7, and Intel HD4000 graphics. It's not a fun experience.

The New Razer Blade 14! 

I would use it's portability and small weight while I go to places. Like my bed. Or my living room. Ideally, I'd fall asleep with it while watching YouTube, Linus Tech Tips, perhaps, so when I wake up, Linus' face will be there. 

The Blade has a cooler name, it's edgy. Plus how will I find the Stealth if it's...Stealthy? Eh? EH?

I would like the Razor Blade 14 cause it looks awesome and it would be great for me.

I would win the NEW Razer Blade that would help me for college and a few weeks ago stole my laptop and I prefer the NEW Razer Blade for its incredible specifications also could use it to my addiction games jajaaja xd.

wow, i would love the  Razer Blade... It would be amazing to have it for college :D . would feel PrettyAmazingMan...

Razer Blade Stealth for Traveling, as i'm US Army Reserves and would like something that's light and better then the Best Buy Sales Shelf, I also enjoy gaming and Software development on my free time :)

That new Razer Blade with a full-size GTX 1060 to play games with my friends on the go. Been having to travel a lot with my daughter in the hospital, so it would come in handy on the down-time.

The NEW Razer Blade 14!

Would be fun to have a decent laptop since I need to get a new one for school anyways and a powerful laptop like that would be great for all the heavy duty programs I need to run. The addition of playing some games at my dorm would be a plus too. 

Thanks for doing this giveaway, and congratulations with the 3 Million subs!

Razer blade stealth would be nice seeming as gaming rig is in another state ATM, and would be great to have for classes.

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Hay, I would love the new Razer blade 14 because I really need a laptop for school and also I'm a pro ( I'm accualy crap ) gamer so this would help thx

LTT is amazing! I would definitely want the Razer Blade 14. Would be great to not have to carry my full tower to lan parties anymore lol

I want the blade like it would be so awesome to have a laptop that can run cs:go at above 5 FPS lol #costcoLaptop

I would love to have new Blade 14 so I can finally have some nice piece of machine

I would like to win THE NEW BLADE. It even sounds cool :). I have been wanting a razer laptop ever since I found out they existed but never had the money to afford them.

I have been using a MacBook Pro 13 inch with 8gb ram and a dual core i5 in it (no dedicated graphics) and it is kind of starting to piss me off. Wel working on it is fine but to be able to get it to play games at lowest quality around 15-20 fps I have to download a 3th party app to get the fan to max performance. If I don't it thermothrotles and the game usually crashes...

yeah I need this

New Razer Blade FTW. But pls razer...fix your naming scheme. Next razer product, the new new new Razer Blade

PC Specs:

- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.75Ghz

- Asus Prime X370 Pro

- GSkill Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz

- Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gainward Pheonix

- Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass Edition

- Crucial MX500 250GB SSD BOOT DRIVE

- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

- Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 7200RPM 1TB (500GBx2)

- Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD

- Toshiba 4TB 7200RPM HDD

- Corsair CX600W

- Acer XF240H 1920x1080 144Hz

- LG 25UM57 2560x1080 Ultrawide 60Hz 

- BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

- GMMK Gateron Clears Full Size

- Logitech G502 Spectrum

- AKG K712 Pro Headphones

- Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface

- Logitech Z333 Speaker

- MXL 990 Condenser Microphone

I would love to get a razor although I know they're expensive and are for games. But if I get I'm probably just going to use it for school work. By the way the that blade stealth... 4k is too much. I would rather have the other one "blade" because it's smaller and more comforable.

oops, I can't figure out how to delete this...so don't count it!

Edited by DevonH

100% the BladeStealth because I am a giant fan of Photography and 3D models.

So I would take adwantage of the 4K display.

I would like to win so i could get work done on the go, because I have no laptop :(

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Blade 14 would be dope especially my laptop just broke.

I personally have always liked the NEW Razer Blade 14 2016  because Thunderbolt 3 support for Docking with the Razer CORE. Would definitely use it for some baller LAN parties.

Well I would love to have  New Razer Blade 14 because my current PC is not capable of playing any AAA games.

My current rig is Intel core 2 duo, Paired with Nvidia 9600GT and 2GB of RAM. I am not joking xD Well yeah, I will participate and hope that I can win, or else I will continiue collecting money and get cheap budget PC, but yeah being a student and saving money is tough.

Good luck to everyone! I hope anyone who wins this laptop will use it just like I would.

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @3.3Ghz | Asus P5Q SE2 775 Socket | Asus Geforce 9600GT 1GB @700Mhz | 2x2GB DDR2 800MHZ RAM | 400w Codogen PSU | 310GB Seagate 7200.10

I would like the New Razer Blade 14 !!!!! My current laptop is from like 10 years ago and this laptop would be wayyyyy faster then my current desktop!

i would prefer the "razer blade" because i am right now building a gaming setup and i have been looking for a strong gaming laptop for my gaming setup for a really long time now. i would use the razer blade as an extra computer cause i really love multitasking  and i also LAN with my friends pretty often and i am getting pretty annoyed that i have to take with my 8kg computer everytime so the razer blade could really be my slution for that. one more thing could also be that my current computer has a Ram memory on 8gb right now and that can be kind of annoying when i play these world open games for example gta 5, fallout 4, watch dogs.