3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the Razer blade 14. I'm using a crappy HP laptop to make youtube videos now. Gaming is nearly impossible on it.(editing too btw) I can really use a good laptop to game, edit, record & to take it with me wherever i go! I'm sure this razer will be beyond my expectations!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for all of that school work distractions

Would love to have the blade. Then I'd be able to actually play all of the steam games I own hahaha.

I would the razor blade stealth because it would be my first ever gaming computer

I'd love to have the Razer Blade 14, pc's just packed in so it would be a godsend. 

I would love the new razer blade 14, combines both gaming and portablility plus the GTX 1060 is an amazing GPU.

I would really like to win "The new Razor Blade", the reason I would like to win it is because I have a crap laptop that can't handle any new game. I prefer the new razor blade because it features the new GTX 1060, and it has a 1080p screen which I prefer because in my opinion it would be more worth of performance than the quality. I would use it for gaming, chatting, media and for browsing.

HI If I win I would like the Blade the graphic intense laptop with the 1080p screen thank you Linus texh tips

Razer blade. The stealth would definitely be wasted on me. You really don't need that kind of computer to play minecraft and cookie clicker. My laptop shakes when the fan is going so it would be nice to have a computer where it is in no danger of falling off my table. But yeah, the stealth is definitely wasted on me. BTW,kudos for 3mil.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Love ur giveaway razor blade please

Razer Blade 14

Still better than my pc :o

greetings from germany ;)

I would definitely want the NEW Razer Blade 14.

I would be able to utilize this as my new performance based machine for my game design job.

Due to recent setbacks I've had to go and sell a lot of my hardware.

I still have my USB-C laptop dock though, which utilizes the 1060 in the laptop to allow me to use 3 monitors.

It would be the dream setup to be able to have my laptop plugged into this dock via the 1 cable (and power cable). It would then transform it into a full desktop experience, with my keyboard, mouse, and monitors. Then when I need to go, I could simply unplug and go! I would be able to work on the fly as well, which would be a dream come true.

Thank you LTT!

Wow, the Razer Blade 14 looks really awesome. I would definetly love one. It's like a Macbook, but for high-end gaming.

the stelth would be great for my work
it was uneasy quest to publish this comment, ha

I'd love to get the Blade 14. It looks like a beast machine for playing and making games

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

Razer Blade Stealth wood be best for my YouTube gaming videos and it wood be amazing for work as well

The New Razor Blade ... amazing design and great performance 

I would like to win the blade, or the stealth....I am poor need free stuff

Dear Senpai,

Telecommunications master student here and the new BLADE STEALTH will be my resurrection. It is perfect for Matlab (dat RAM and storage yo), eclipse (dat REsolution), and Lightroom (dat AdobeRGB!). Also, if you save me from my 7 year old core 2 duo, I'll calculate the probability of Linus not wearing socks and sandals.*

* probability calculated by hand and it is 0, socks and sandals too superior; just like our lord and savior Kim Jong Un.