3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Oh my, look at the succulent specs on that Blade 14! (Not that the Blade Stealth would not be able to blow both my current desktop and laptop out of this pond of really big fish in every way possible.)

Geez, my laptop is just about to celebrate it's 10th birthday, it has so many processor hours on it I'm starting to worry it might be sentient by now, can't even get Windows to boot reliably on it anymore, so I run Linux on it, which could get bad for me since I am currently studying to get some Microsoft certs, so I might need to use Visual Studio.

If only it knew how badly I would like to replac391ֺ9\?jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. OH SHIp!3J;=`|<:
ü-?F%

DISREGARD THAT! My current laptop is fine! I love it. In fact I would never replace it, ever!

I would prefer the Blade Stealth. I am a college student who needs to do programming homework at school, and by my understanding it has it's power connector as a usb type c, which I would make great use out of. I would likely game on it as well.

Either one is vast improvement over my current 5 year old HP Envy! Really appreciate the giveaway and keep up the great work guys!!  and Good Luck to all who enter.

the stealth for light gaming, editing and collage. Right now I'm running all my games off of a old Lenovo laptop, so this would be a dang good upgrade.

I'd love the Razer Blade 14.

Upgrading from a desktop GTX560 to a 1060 would be ultra great! :P

I would prefer the blade over the stealth, this is because of the need for a portable gaming laptop as I travel a lot. Not that the stealth wouldn't be helpful for my audio/visual editing but the blade speaks to me more. Truth be told I'll be happy with ether.

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers.

Good luck for the next 3 million.

If I won I would pick the Blade - the Stealth would be great but I'm a horrid artist xD The 4K screen would go to waste on my primitive stickmen drawings.

Also congrats on the 3 million. You all deserve it ^-^

The Blade Stealth would be a nice portable workstation. Plus it seems light enough so i can listen to some sick beats as i bounce down the street with my moon shoes and not have to worry about it killing my groove.

Wow, 3 million subs. What an accomplishment. To put in perspective. If you had 3 million USD, you could buy 1.026 million pounds of Nesquik Chocolate Milk Mix. AKA a heckin fun time. 

But you guys do a fantastic job in your videos. Keep up the good work!

ya know what... I honestly don't care which one, as long as I get one to replace my crappy PC. Thanks guys even if I don't win :) Good luck to anyone else entering the giveaway!! Whoever wins, have fun with it!

Spoiler
Spoiler

It would be awesome to get the blade. It would be great to get on to replace my somewhat ok computer with a much better and more fresh one. I hope I win! 

Thanks LTT and Razer for the amazing giveaway!!! I would choose the The new Razer Blade because I'm much more of a gamer than an artist.. so the dedicated graphics would be awesome. Congrats for the 3 Millions Subs and I hope you get alot more :)

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love the blade stealth. 

Mainly cause its just that stealthy 

I would love to have New Razer Blade Stealth . i would have my own laptop, because now I'm living in another Contry, and I don't have a laptop ! :/ 

I prefer Razer Blade 14. Why? As you said, one is for gaming & the other more for design/artwork. I'm a gamer :)

Also, i prefered the Blade 14 design over Stealth.

I'm about to buy my first laptop in the next couple months. Was checking out Lenovo Y700. Been more of a desktop guy until now.

Winning this would be a sweet surprise. It would also allow me to spend my hard earned money on other things.

I don't really mind which one because they're both dope laptops but if I were to choose I would say the Blade Stealth as it's lighter and probably more suitable for school.

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers!

I would like the new razer blade because my current laptop is just terrible for gaming and i

would also like to own it so i can do some content creation myself.

The razor blade 14 is the best. Why would you choose a laptop by how thin it is if the alternative is less than an inch thick.

So i would think that it would be awesome to win either. Im a gamer at passion since i built my first pc at 12. But for me i think the blade stealth would be the choise. I an currently studying to become an architecht and we pretty much only use adobe programms. Whitch dont run very well on my old acer laptop (dont even know model name) and it doesent even run games. I also have an ok desktop for gaming at home whitch is the reason for me entering for the blade stealth. I hope you can help my studies by considering my entry❤

I'd like a Razer blade 14 because I have never played newer title games as my  laptop barely runs older games plus I want to have a dedicated graphics for once not integrated graphics.

I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14 please. Thanks!

I would love to win the new Razer Blade laptop! it looks awesome and it would be great to play overwatch on it and ofcourse watch linustechtips.

I think you guys are awesome. Congrats on 3 million and all my luck for a new Blade with that cool looking 1060!