3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

What can i say hope to win and good luck for others. Razer Blade 

I would definitely like the Blade! My main PC is down due to my drive failing, and unfortunately it has been a month and a half and Corsair is just finishing up the processing on my ticket.... But with a new gaming laptop, hopefully I can do a lot more than I can with my non-gaming laptop I am using for general purposes. Fingers crossed!

I'd prefer the New Blade 14 and I'd be using it for school (they give us chromebooks :( ) and for whenever I'm not at my main PC. I prefer the Blade 14 over the Stealth because I want that POWER!

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

I'd love the Razer Blade.
Why? My PS4 needs to get familiar with "PC MASTER RACE" xD

I would like the Razer Blade because I am trying to become a YouTuber who puts out gaming content but I run on a laptop that can not run CSGO over 15 fps while recording. Also I have wated your videos for a while now and I am entertained with every video you put out.

I would absolutely love to have a Razer Blade! I own 1 beefed up Gaming PC, a Mac Mini, a server and 2 Linux desktops - but NO laptop because I really dont see the point in underpowered computers.

Razer Blade would fit the bill as the perfect laptop... Its just too damn expensive, I cant justify to my wife if I buy such a thing, component upgrades of desktops are a tough sell to her but still lower in price than a complete system so its working out ok having multiple computers as long as I can justify their various purposes.

If I could tell her: Dear I won an insane laptop so now I can game in the living room or in bed, without its costing us a ton of money - im very sure she would be sold and dont mind me gaming all over the house instead of in my home office as of now. For short, help me spend more time with my wife Linus ;)

My Gaming PC: 27833

Definitely the new razer blade so that I could get play of the game every time in Overwatch xD 

I definitely want the blade! I need a computer for schooling and with some kick to it for light gaming until I get home to the rig. 

Hey guys, I would love to win the New Razer Blade Stealth. In the market for a new laptop as i'm starting University (College) soon and would love a blade stealth for its battery life and for the fact i wont need a GPU because it will be primarily when im out and lounging around the house to do work. Got a gaming PC  so don't need the regular blade. Would love to win it my current laptop is years old and is bulky as well as having a lovely boot time of several minutes and minutes for chrome so yeah... Would buy one of theses but not available in the UK currently :( Make me happy guys :D Best of luck everyone!

I'll take the blade, it'll be helpful for my gaming sessions and will replace the toaster I call a computer.

I won't lie. It would be great to win NEW Razer Blade 14 as my current PC runs so baaaad... It is funny when I hear my teachers - his exams are almost always 100% correct, he loves to study at home. xD if I only had better computer; my life could be way different than now. Linus let me do this, let me show in school how much they are wrong! :D 

I would want the razer blade stealth because I already have a desktop for actual gaming, and I've been wanting to buy one to replace my current dated laptop. (Not trying to gain extra points or anything) but thanks for all the work you guys put into this, I learned everything I needed to build my first gaming pc I think 3 years ago through linus tech tips on youtube.

I would love the Blade 14, it's hard to carry around a 30 Kg setup and not dropping $2000 xD 

Razer Blade 14 my current laptop crasses when ever i try to play a game and has 1hr batry life when used fore a school laptop that is pritty bad

I would like to have the Razer Blade to replace my old potato powered laptop :D

So I recently started growing a beard, but damn, that Razer Blade 14 looks lit! Would love to win the laptop since the money just isn't there for me at the moment, spent it all on socks and sandals. 

On a serious note though, the Razer Blade 14 is WAY better than this shitty Packard Bell I have standing now that can't even run word properly, so winning this would be awesome!

I would love either of the laptops but more so the Blade 14. With that 1060 it would definitely be more powerful than even my desktop right now.

The razer blade 14. It would be more powerful then my desktop computer which has a r7 240.

The blade stealth would be really nice, as I already have a very respectable gaming pc, but I could use a portable ultrabook for school work and such.  Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Not sure that my last reply posted, apologies for double replies however if possible I would like the razer blade with the 1060 as it will be ideal to replace my current laptop and the GPU will help for gaming as well as editing and rendering purposes

Thanks for the amazing give away.