3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the that Razer Blade. I started to learn programming in high school and it would be great for learning and gaming too. Thanks for this give away :)

I would love the Razor Blade 14 to have a laptop to bring with on my vacation next year to keep in touch with friends and family.

On 4-9-2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

The New razer blade looks pretty awesome for gaming and some video editing for school. And a good replacemant for my Old lenovo t410.

Edited by Jilmar

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14. Then I would be able to play games both at home and when I visit my parents/friends when I go visit them. Would also be awesome for some LAN parties, and both me and my girlfriend would to be able to play games from this decade!

Congratulation on the 3 million subs, awesome channel and thanks for the knowledge!

Razer Blade although i can accept the cheapest laptop possible, cause I can't afford any of them.

The New Razer Blade would be awesome! Pascal's performance is crazy good. And so is gaming on the go.

The new razor blade, it looks so cool!!! I would use it for gaming, gta 5, overwatch, WoW, you name it, ill game it. Though the stealth is cool, its for a designer, so I would want the Razer Blade. Thanks :D

The Razer Blade would be soo great to shave my face with.... All the cutting edge graphics to power off all those jagged edges on my face. Real life AA right there. Oh this is a laptop? Well I've used worse to shave with. I would totally enjoy gaming on the go. Razer Blade FTW.

Really Wanted A Decent Laptop For Portable Gaming. I am a student so I can't afford much :(

New razer blade because I need a laptop for both my uni and for gaming ;)

I would for sure prefer the razer blade stealth but either or is great for what I would do with them.

The Razor Blade 14 would be epic to have! I currently only have an HP Stream 7 tablet that runs the full version of windows. Its alright... Only that it has a 7 inch screen and I could barely see it. Also it has a 1.3 GHZ Cpu with intergrated graphics. But the blade 14 would be amazing as I cant afford anything Razor.

RAZOR BLADE 14                                                               

I would prefer the blade. Need a solid laptop for college and would love it to be able to do some gaming as well. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

It would be sweet to get the razer blade stealth

I would prefer the Blade 14, have always wanted a nice gaming laptop and the Blade 14 is better than my current desktop, but would also love the Blade Stealth, because I would like to get a laptop in general. Thanks for the giveaway LMG and Razer!

I don't really care about which one, but I prefer the blade 14.

I would really wanna win because, who doesn't, and i would really like some portability in gaming/ editing videos and pictures.

It would also be handy for my school, as i don't have a laptop, at least not a laptop that works (and isn't 5 pounds.)

Good luck to everyone!

Awesome giveaway!

If i had to choose i would probably go for the blade(non-stealth) because i don't need a portable laptop with a 4k screen

The razer blade 14 please! And what would i use a gaming laptop for? Hmmm, maybe gaming. But in all seriousness i need a better gaming machine, i have to use my family's desktop and even then it only has a 550ti so i'm not playing any triple A titles anytime soon on my desktop so this laptop would be a great step up.

definantly the blade and i would probobly use it for school and gaming:)

If I had to choose I would go for Razer Blade Stealth for my GF - 352 PPI and adobe colors would fit her needs more then perfectly.

Also congrats on 3 MILLION people! It's one whole nation right there.

Hey guys,

would love to get the new blade 14 laptop.

Kisses,

Julia

I would prefer to win the Razer Blade Stealth so that I could play Dark Souls 3 at higher than low settings.

I would very much enjoy the Razer Blade Stealth.  I won't be gaming unless I am at home anyway, as I find I can't be fully immersed in games unless I am in a quiet area without outside distractions, but I would like the processing power needed to be able to do some programming and produce music while I am in the coffee shop or on a trip.  I find it easier to focus on a task like programming when I am out of the house, and I find that going places tends to inspire me more when it comes to music, so being able to take that on the go would be quite nice.

On top of that, having the extra screen real estate of a 4k display would be very beneficial for music production at least, as it would allow me to have more plugins up at once as opposed to having to close and reopen plugins every time I want to change something outside of the plugin itself.

Also, I am going to be honest, I kind of want to show up a couple of family members who have Macbooks.  I might be a bit conceited, but if they ever say "You can't get a Windows laptop that is as fast as a Macbook in a slim form factor with a clean look," I would just whip out my Razer Blade Stealth and the discussion would end there. xD