3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The New Razer Blade ftw! And congratulations on your 3 million subs! 

I would love the blade stealth, a 4k laptop would just be an amazing gift for my father who leaves for america in October. Also congrats on 3m subs, you definitely deserve them

I would definetly want a Razor Blade, just so I could travel, edit videos and play some decent games :D

Oh man, this giveaway gave me goosebumps xD
First off, congrats to the LTT teams for reaching 3 Million, you guys kept me up to date on computer tech more than my college does! :P

As for the laptop, I am both a heavy programmer and heavy gamer, to which I say, I love the new Blade over the Blade stealth. The 1080p screen should allow for some epic gameplay, especially on the newer games. The 1TB SSD would allow me to have ample space to comfortably dual-boot a linux distro, as well as install some amazing games on the windows os partition. The 6th gen Core i7 would provide butter-smooth performance for creating heavy-duty multi-threaded programs as well as playing some of the more processor-hungry games. 16GB of Dual Channel memory to satisfy applications ranging from AAA title games to the RAM-hungry chrome, as well as other RAM eaters like heavy-duty python code (which I dabble with very frequently :P).
The Blade Stealth, like Luke mentioned is pretty damn sleek, but it also lends itself to looking a little fragile in that aspect (even though it might be sturdy, I still have that fear) and seems to be more for artists and the like.

Tl;Dr: As a heavy-duty programmer and gamer, I have fallen head-over-heels for the new Blade and it's monstrous specs :x

Razer blade 14 for sure!!! 1080p is fine for me, and i like to play games!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!

I want that Razer Blade. I'd load all my fighting games on it and take it to local events for an easy setup.

I would love to get the New Razer Blade because I really want to be able to play CS:GO with my friends without 10 FPS. ?

btw congrats on 3 million subs

Pls gimme the razor blade 14. I hope it is able to run mine craft in 20 fps. Currently I run my mine craft on my bad dell and it only runs in 2 fps. Congrats on 3 mil

image.jpeg

The razor stealth because I'm an information technology student badly in need of a laptop that could perform at least decently when using programs such as visual studio etc. 

i would like the Razer Blade 14 because i wanna lick it ( i jst want to play games on it and my laptop is a potato)

Razer Blade! so I can do my stuff at school and during the breaks entertain my self with a good game, aka bf1 <3

As much as I love the New Razor Blade, my need is that ultrabook Razor Blade Stealth. That would be really nice to carry one of those to my college for my studying.

I wouldn't mind having that Razer Stealth! I think it would be perfect for my research and data analysis in general. 

Razer Blade please! That 1080p panel is perfect for the GTX 1060 it has inside it!

If I were to win I would choose the Razer Blade laptop because I need a laptop for school and have been using my college's computer labs for about a year now. Getting back into gaming with the 1060 in that laptop would be great. I wouldn't need to use the old dell desktop computers at school anymore xD. Thanks!

I would want the Razer Blade Stealth, I would be using it for school and gaming while traveling. The older model would suit well for me because I dont need anything flash I just need something to help me through it. Tbh cant ask for more. Thanks though :) good luck everyone

Plus id love to uber wreck the scrubs on like any game :P 

I really want the blade because i travel much and want to be able to play my favourite games.

I would love the razer blade 14, can't believe you guys are over 3 million subs. you guys are the reason I got into computers so I hope you guys keep on growing.

I'd like to have the new  razer blade 14. Since I'm a student and I like to play games, that would be perfect to my needs.

I would like to win Razer Blade Stealth :) My current PC is soo old. :D Congrats on your 3M subscribers !!

A witcher always uses two blades, silver for monsters and steel for humans. If only given one however, he would choose the more powerfull one, in our case the  Blade 14 (with the gtx 1060).  

Would be lovely to upgrade my 2005 laptop. Would save me loads if I did not need to buy one for school.

Since my macbook air and my desktop are both 5 years old, an upgrade could come in handy... But as a lot of students, I only have budget for one of the 2... Chances of winning this razer are probably 0,000001%... but hey, you never know!

The both razer laptops look awesome, it's hard to decide which one I like more.

Since lightweight and portability are top features my laptop should have, I would go with the new Razer Blade Stealth. Small, compact... Looks like a black macbook... Oh, and it's not available in Europe for the moment, so I cannot buy it for now!

Razer stealth because I like the small form factor. My 10 year old laptop is so big and clunky while not being easily portable which is what I am looking for.