3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would so dearly love to get the Blade 14. I have had incredibly bad luck the last 3 years. For one reason or another my computers keep burning out (Graphics cards or CPU/motherboards). The machine I am using now is a five year old laptop sitting on a medical freezing pad to keep it cool enough to watch YouTube, forget actually playing any games.

i need a new powrful laptop for me for gaming and i can not afford it , and a replacement 2010 laptop , a razer blade would do the job ?.

Id love to get the Blade. I've been in need of a laptop (or really any powerful computer) for years now but haven't been able to afford one. The blade is quite literally the perfect laptop for me to get so hopefully I get extremely lucky here >.< goodluck to everyone else :)

I would really love to win either but if i had to choose it would be the stealth because i would love a new laptop that has great portability for work and travel plus a 4K screen would be very sexy

New Razer Blade Stealth, i am an artist and i do digital art works and this would be the best solution.

I also can't wait to brag about it to my friends :D

I'd like to win the Razer Blade because its amazing how they fit in such an amazing powerful graphic processor into such a sleek form factor, the laptop already surpasses so many other laptops in both portability and performance.  Such an amazing product i wish i could be the one who wins.  

The performance differences towards the current and previous mobile gpus....

thanks razor for blessing us with this master piece called razor blade, finally a laptop where i can use chrome  while playing minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely like getting the new Razer Blade Stealth! :) I think it would be great for my first years at Uni, and it would lighten up my backpack.... Traveling for over an hour by train every single day can be quite exhausting if we carry a lot of stuff! Plus, if we need to study during these daily day trips, why not do it in style? :D And I'm a big fan of Razer xD

Thank you for the giveaway

I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14. Currently I'm more on the go, but I don't own any laptop and my pc is a bit too big to put it in my backpack. And i really need portable power for gaming and i wanna start game development too, which is much more fun in the outside with a portable beast ^^

Hello Linus and everyone in the Linus media group,

I would LOVE to win the razor laptop as I am currently stuck with an Acer laptop, that cannot handle Minecraft at very low setting and struggles to run online games, like Dota 2. If I was to win this laptop I would first brag to my friends, then probably give a shout out for you guys on my YouTube channel, then once reviving the laptop I would play some games on the laptop and then brag even more to my friends, cause why not. By the way, if I was to win, I would like the New Razer Blade. Good luck to all the others entering this lucky draw. :) Have a nice day.

From Arun V. 

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to the US next year.

Thanks for the giveaway guys 

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

Congrats LTT for 3 Million subs, keep on rocking ^^.

I would like the blade gtx 1060 pleas

Daaaam I've been needing something to shave with for some time.  Personally I'd rather get the blade because it performs better :)

Thanks LMG & thanks Razer, wow the Blade 14 would be awesome, I'd be able to genuinely game on the go for the first time :) my current setup if I reeeally need some gaming is to remote into my computer from wherever I am and make do with the lag.. so so much lag..

New Razer Blade 14 -I need this little beast in my life. I'm a dedicated traveler, gamer and graphics designer. Additionally, it would create the perfect lighting for my sexy bedroom makeover for my bf. :P

Would love a NEW Razer Blade 14 to replace my old Commodore SX-64 as my main gaming machine.... Who are we kidding? Nothing can replace that one, but it would be great to have a modern laptop PC for gaming as well! Then I'll  just have to find a secret prototype portable Amiga and then I can die happy!

Definitely that sexy Razer Blade 14 :3 Love the specs and have been looking for a perfect "on the go" gaming laptop.. She's the ONE.

Amazing.jpg

Blade Stealth - I've just started a new company, soo I could use it for that I guess? :P

Razer Blade 14 to do my dissertation and game on the go:D

Congratulations to all the LMG team on the 3 million. Won't be long till its 4m ?. I'd like the stealth as it's pretty much the best looking and most portable laptop on the market. It will be used for college and gaming from time to time. Good luck to everyone!

giphy.gif

I would like this Laptop...Razor Blade is the best who wouldn't want it.......

Razer blade pliz because its so powerful, got a premium feels to it and portable defeating macbook pro in every aspect~

razer for the win, green all the way~