3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like any laptop as I am a light content creater and I would be able to edit my videos on the go... 

And as also a student, I would definitely require a small portable laptop in which i could edit and also use it for taking notes in class..

Hence, Any of the laptops would suit me

I would like to win either one of them ^^ good luck to everyone participating

I really love this laptop..... it's the best in the world.. if you ask me... always wanted to have one... still do...hope to get though...Thanks

Definitely the Blade 14! Such an awesome laptop and need to upgrade my Asus X550C I bought a few years back.

I'd love to win the new razer blade i'ts really cool :D

The new Razer Blade. I need a new laptop to replase de 6 year old slow one.

That kaby lake i7 is gonna be awesome, but i don't mind either one, more into the razerblade stealth though 

I want the new razer blade 14, because it has that almost desktop class 1060 which blows last gen 980M away in gaming. Also my old laptop crashed on me.

I'd want to win whichever of the two because both are better than my potato pc (1.6 ghz dual core; 128mb vram and 1gb ram :|). But I would like the Blade Stealth because I love it. Thanks for the giveaway. 

hi i am a 16 yearold going into sixth form and  i need a mobile workstation for my studies for this year, and i also love gaming and editing my pictures, i would go for either, but more likely the razer blade stealth due to it bieng much lighter and fast for editing, i am a big fan of razer, and i love you're youtube channels especially channelsuperfun. your reviews on your channel LinusTechTips have caused my to buy all of my tech, goodluck to everyone

Please, I will like the  NEW Razer Blade 14 ,it's been a dream device for me a long time coming now. Help make my dream come through because I have no idea how to get the money to buy it, it is quite expensive here in my country, Thanks.

Id like to get Razor Blade because i bought star citizen but can't run it with my gtm 730m laptop...

congrats on 3M subs
i would like the New Razer blade  
Thanks for giving me all the tips :D
Samnut64

Who said that I need a laptop??? Are you stupid??............ and what is Razer?..........

I definitly want either of them & I Don't care which. but i need one. For college I will study computer science.

Many people would like so I'll say I prefer the Razer blade not because of its awesome graphics card or CPU but its the one for gaming. I'm currently searching on how to play games better and the PC I have has no gaming graphics card whatsoever. So yea if I got that out of the contest i would have my problem solved and I'd be able to play game without performance problem. Wish your channel to become bigger and better °^° . Good luck to everyone

I'd love the Blade Stealth because I'm a photo/video taker and i'd love to be able to enjoy them a lot more thanks to the 4K screen 

I want razer blade 14 because i need that for my studies. Plsss pick me i need that laptop. Plsss give me that ?????? PLSSSSS!!????

Congrats LMG for the 3 million sub ,i like the new NEW Razer Blade 14  2016 with GTX 1060 graphics thanks and good luck everyone ,never won a give away since. hopefully this time :D 

I'd like the blade stealth as its a great compromise of performance for portability to use as my daily driver for school

I would definitely want the normal blade, just because i want a good, high quality laptop that is easy to carry around, but still has some horsepower under it. I also don't really care about higher screen resolutions so as long as it is at least 1080p, I would gladly accept it. 

Congratulations on getting 3 million subscribers!

Can't choose between the two because they both are amazing but I would like to win the new Razer Blade. With i7 6700HQ and desktop GTX1060, I think the new Razer Blade will definitely boost my productivity in college!

Keep up the great work! I hope you all have a great day!

I would love the new Blade 14. My MSI notebook died a few months ago, so I'm stuck to my phone to do stuff.
 I'd use it for some gaming and ofcourse watch Linustechtips vids ;).

I prefer the 14 over the stealth because it's more powerfull. I don't want to have to plug a Core in there everytime I want to play a game!

Cheers and keep making great content!

i would like the razer blade because it has better specs for gaming.

btw CONGRATS ON 3 MILLION SUBS!!! love your guys' videos

Edited by Mr.Speedyman
typos

I would love to win the Razor Blade.

My sisters been looking for a high spec laptop that she can game on,

And its almost her birthday. Would be great if i could give her the laptop!

I would definitely want the Razer Blade. First because it would be very helpful now that I am starting university and I need a powerful laptop to carry all the time. Secondly, because even though I always try and participate in the giveaways I never win anything, so if my luck has to turn around, please do it in this giveaway.

Then I could play new games well, instead of the lowest settings and 800x600 resolution I have to play right now at 30 fps, so sad

Good luck to everyone ;)