3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The New Razer Blade its my pick hands down.

Would definitely love the blade because I'm a hardcore gamer and love the upgrade I would get from the 950M that I have to the 1060.

I'd like the blade stealth please. I currently working my animation on my mums laptop that has 400 MB ram, and i3 processor. Thanks mum for the new laptop you'll never buy me :C.

"NEW" Razor Blade come to your new owner. :D

If you can't fix it with the hammer, then you need a bigger hammer!

I'd love to get the blade 14 as my parents live seperatley and I don't have a laptop so I can't game when I go house to house. Thanks!!! 

Blade Stealth  FUK YEAH!!!!!!!!!! (I WUNT IT NOOOOOW)

I would love to win the new razer blade, because I've been stuck with a 4-year-old hp laptop and my pc got flooded...... It's just a great laptop to have!

Hope I could win. I have only one laptop with i3 256mb of intergrated video card and 2gb of ram.

I would really love to have the new Razer Blade 14, so I could game on the go in different places finally.

The new Razer Blade would be AMAZING. It would work for me at school and would allow me to finally game on GOOD FPS.

OH and Congratulations on hitting 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!

Hello from Denmark and congratulations with the 3 MILLION SUBS!!!

I would love "The New Razor Blade" :x Would be amazing for my new 3D CAD design studio 9_9 Unfortunately my "2012 Mac Book Pro Retina" dont like "Solidworks 2016" o.O 

Something like an "Nvidia Quadro" might be better for CAD, but man those laptops are expensive and UGLY!

Oh yeah and gaming on a big Nvidia Quadro brick station is just not as satisfying xD

I would love to win the Razer Blade - the stealth just doesn't have the gpu power I'd need for CAD projects during my engineering studies. 

Thanks for the giveaway! Congratulations to whoever wins it!

I would like the Razor Stealth! Because since my last work laptop broke down and stopped working, i really need to boost my workflow mobily as a graphic designer for my company a bit, and this would be THE PERFECT computer for me then. Buuuut if i get a new one from my boss, i am happily giving it to my little sister who wanna do the same thing, but dont have the computer yet. Im hoping you will pick me, because if you do, i will give you free cookies! (not the browser ones ;)

Thanks a bunch to the LMG team and Razer for doing this giveaway, you guys are beyond awsome! <3

You-Get-A-Cookie-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg

I would like the Razer Blade 14, just to have a laptop for my computing studies. And, i can share it with my sis :D

I prefer the blade as its more all purpose use when i edit i would use a second screen anyway + i usually only write code and or create websites on it

Would love to get the  new Razer Blade. Haven't been able to update my machine in 5 years so would be nice to get some new tech and start gaming without the slideshow effect XD. Also would be a great help for my studies next year!

For somebody from the days of shareware and 40 megabyte hard drives, a Razer Blade would be a nice addition to my Moore's Law pile of tech. I would miss my CRT tan though.

I would easily choose the Razor Blade for its' processor. If I won this, I'd go grab a Core with a 1080 and a 21:9 monitor for super immersive arts and crafts!

I would love to have a Razer laptop. Doesn't matter if it's Blade 14 or THENEWANDAWESOME Razer freakin Blade Stealth (you can't be picky when there are 2 awesome laptops).
I've wanted a Razer laptop for a loooooong time but unfortunately they don't sell them in my country.

What would i use it for? As you said.. I would finally be able to run chrome... 70% gaming, 20% coding and 10% watching LTT :D

I really need my car cleaning and my son said he will clean my car for the rest of my life if I buy him a Razer Blade 14.

Please make this happen ;-)