3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14 absolutely. It would replace my old lenovo y510p as my new portable powerhouse.

I would love to win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth, cuz it's stealth and i don't want to be located while editing.

Razor Blade Stealth...

Because i dont have laptop, and my table has shorter leg... since i dont read books i cant underlay it with book but the blade is perfect size *_* and stealth etching to get the spark ;)

also for the smooth shave...

I would love the blade 14. I will let it cut into my day for 14 hours gaming. I'd go everywhere with it, and will be convenient for overseas travel. It will replace my macbook air, my very old Sony laptop and my budget PC rig all in one go!

Congratulations on hitting 3 million subscribers. Thank you to Razer for this giveaway.

Good luck to everyone!

I would love to have a new blade 14 laptop, my current laptop is too big to use on a train. I am also curious about how USB-C works, and especially with the graphics breakout box.

It would also be extremely useful for my girlfriend who is going through uni currently

I would like to have the Razer Blade as it is truly the premier portable gaming laptop. A GTX 1060 desktop grade crammed into its most lightweight form, it really satisfies my gaming need as I have no definite place to stay, always travelling wherever my job leads me.

Blade Stealth! The touchpad on my current laptop is AWFUL!  It drives me INSANE.  It will think im using multi-touch really often, when im not at all, causing my cursor to fly all over the screen, volume in VLC to go up and down, and web pages to zoom in and out.  

Save my sanity linus!  PLEASE. SAVE IT.

It's a tough choice, but I'll take the Razer Blade, since it's a true quad-core i7 with the GTX 1060.  I'll be playing many games, as well as occasionally creating sick beats using FL Studio.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade! I would use it to finish up my Civil Engineering degree in the next 3 terms and then complete my electrical degree (which I'm hoping my civil degree can finance :(). I currently have a failing 2008 zombie laptop, been watching you for years! Could say you played a part in my going this direction with my schooling

New  Razer Blade with the 1060, for my portable gaming needs. PLUS nvidia fan boy as you can see from my profile icon. But truly ill also take the Blade stealth, heck i'll take anything for free!!

Hello all from LinusTechTips! :)

My name is Timmie Hemmingsson, I live in a small town in Sweden with my partner.
Im a big fan of LinusTechTips and i watch every video you release! I've been following you for years, Also learned alot from you guys.

My partner also watches sometimes, but only when Luke is reviewing something or making another kind of video! ;)

We do alot of travel together, but i also travel alot myself. When we travel together we use her laptop, It's a HP laptop from.. I dont know when.. xD
But we manage to stream some while we away. but not much else.. When im away im away for work. And i sleep away for maybe a week in like cheap hotels..
Some hotels are nice, sometimes i even sleep at friends if close to work. And most of my friends are gamers, media creators and ye.. They work with their PC's.

And im usually in my bed with my phone trying to catch some Pokemons. Haha
Not that effective thought!

But! A New Razer Blade 14 would fit my life pretty good right now! It will make my work alittle bit funnier, well alot funnier! And ofc after work! xD

And it would also fit into my Razer Theme going on at home! So far i've bought, Razer DeathStalker, Razer Death Adder, Razer Goliath M-Pad and My finest Razer product, the Razer Tiamat 7.1 ! :D

Would be awesome when i travel, sitting in a public area at the hotels.. bringing up my razer blade 14, and all my razer peripherals!
A dream come true would that be!

I also follow their VD Min-Liang Tan on Facebook! He seems like a very nice person and would like to meet him! :D
If you see him, send my regards to him! :)

Thanks for reading, when i start writing i dont really wanna stop! :D

I wish you all other fans and readers out there good luck!

Best Regards

Timmie Hemmingsson

I would want either but the Blade Stealth fits my needs better.

I need a new laptop for teaching and my Ph.D. classes (plus gaming in spare time of course). Believe it or not, I'm still rocking a vista laptop from 2007.

Although I will eventually buy a new machine, I'm also a new father and my daughter obviously comes first.

that blade stealth looks great, would be amazing for my graphics work and 3d art, also as something a bit more portable than my inspiron 1525 :)

Definitely the Razer Blade 14!

Why? Coz it's the Kylo Ren version of a MacBook just way cooler with RGB and Windows10 !  (Just imagine Kylo with RGB Light Saber and the Blue Screen of Death as his power!!! ):ph34r:

And what would I use it for? To join the Dark Side of course!

"There was nothing we could've done. There was too much Razer in him."

The Razer Blade 14 is a beautiful laptop, and would be great for day to day mobile gaming, i would love it. Does anyone know if  the the aluminum picks up prints like an inspector?

I would like to get any of those but   NEW Razer Blade Stealth . Looks nice and i don't own laptop yet xD

Last laptop i had was like 6 years ago and it died some kind of Hp laptop with 512 Mb ram and some old gpu barely was running world of warcraft on min/medium settings on that one.

i am training to be the very best that no one ever was

to be a ninja is the very test

that my sensei wont let me be becauseee

I DON'T HAVE THE STEALTH

RAZER STEALTH!!!!H4RgZsXqkb-8.png

Blade Stealth. I don't need a graphics card for my laptop, but I do need a touch screen, and just about everything on that stealth is so much better than my current solution

new Blade Stealth  omg gaming in that would be awesome THANKS

I'd love to have a Razer Blade Stealth as I need a nice upgrade for a portable laptop. My Toshiba Satellite is barely holding out with it's battery and heat issues.

The Blade for sure! It looks awesome. I think the black and green color combination that razer already does it for me. Oh and would be nice to get more than 30fps once!

Congrats linustechtips team, On Hitting  '3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS'. More miles to go, I been following your channel for some time. I Liked most* off of your videos.

NEW Razer Blade 14 _ is sleek looking Gaming rig, i would like to win that

Did someone say the new Razor blade? I'm pretty sure I squealed it

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Please... I would love to win this... I would appreciate if i win this since my birthday is 14th of september... Please please let me have a very happy birthday! Please a Razor Blade 14 would be nice...