3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

4k in Razer Blade Stealth so weird. I chois Razer Blade. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I'd love the stealth for portability but lets be honest either one for free would make me happy as my current laptop is well, non existent.

Razor Blade Stealth; I'm at college at the moment for graphic design and going to university following a similar path, that 4k display will look amazing with my art :D from the UK :P 

The new Razer Blade for me because I can use it for gaming on-the-go. :)

Razer Blade For Sure

If i win that Razer Blade i will keep that laptop good and clean,nice
i dont want spend 500 just for the connector
i can use the 500 for many many other thing
(sorry for my bad english)

Either one would be great, but i would much rather get the 1060 and 1080p display. I really want it so i can play games on more than 25 frames per second. Plus it is cool as F. 

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14! It's always nice to have a laptop that isn't bulky yet performs like a beast!

would love to have the Razer blade 14 to replace my old laptop

The new Razer Blade would be lovely :) Some gaming on the daily commute on the train would be great!

Just turned 18 today and starting at college next week so I'm honestly torn between the two. The stealth is more portable so that's a huge plus; but i imagine the blade has a longer battery life and my old 570 rig is well overdue for an upgrade so the gaming aspect of the blade also appeals heavily to me but I geuss if I'm lucky enough to get the stealth I could probably get the money together for a core at some point. So I geuss the conclusion I have to draw is surprise me I'll be ecstatic either way. Here's hoping for beginners luck of being an adult xD C: good luck everyone

I only recently subscribed to your channel, but I'm enjoying the content.  Stealth is my usual mode of operation, comments tend to give things away.  Now you're giving something away and I wish to participate.  Sounds pretty greedy of me, but I would love to use the Razer Blade Stealth to help edit my little sister's youtube channel.  Thanks!

I would love to have a razor blade stealth

would replace my dying laptop with its Intel HD Graphics 4400

Either one because i am 2D/3D Modeler/Animator and have trouble with my current PC from 2007.xD

I would prefer a Razer Blade because discrete graphics FTW.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth, best for travel, content watching and work! 

Both laptops sound absolutely awesome, but I think that I'd prefer the Stealth because of its weight and portability

i would love to have the Razer blade stealth because i need a powerful laptop for programming and networking class

Well to be honest, any of the two beast well do, and since i have only 1 in a million chance of winning that crown jewel, it will be the most remarkable birthday presence i might recieve in my entire gaming life. RazerRocks!

I'll like to win the new razer blade 14 because it is both powerful and thin. It is definitely fast, can carry all the modern titles and i love the design.  

Razer Blade Stealth because of that beautiful display and ultra portable design. Gotta have me a laptop to use/game/work on the go! :D 

Should i win, i would want the Blade 14 because:

- I need a big screen

- dedicated gpu is good

- longer Battery Life

Also, my Laptop has a broken shell and some other hardware issues which would cost me 400€ to fix. So i would make the Blade my work-computer as well as my gaming device of choice :)

I would like the razer blade as it would be a perfect replacement for my 4 year old laptop which I use for school. 

New Razer Blade would be epic , huge upgrade from my plastic Toshiba

Thanks a lot for providing every day entertainment and education