3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

What else a Cyber Ninja needs than Razer Blade Stealth? Not much, Shurikens? :ph34r:

If I win I would definitely want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. The reason being as a graphic designer a 4k screen with the latest i7 and 16GB ram would definitely help me render videos and graphics on the go.

(Razor Blade 14 "Oooo.....h !!") That thing know that gamer also love portable things. 

-Always wanted to say this:

Blade that are Razor Sharp.Handle with care, might get injured.

KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN OF ALL AGES 

:P 

I would love the Blade Stealth, I need a good PC for editing on the go as I currently have nothing to edit on other than my desktop.

Hoping to win the Stealth for productivity and other stuff.B|

I love building my own websites and creating my own graphics. I burn (literally!) through laptops and desktops because I push them to their limits- right now, I'm laptopless for that reason. Our family loves gaming, too. So, of course, we want the NEW Razer Blade! My graphics' appearance would benefit greatly from a quad core processor because it would work faster than anything I've used so far- I would have a ton more patience (no lag here! no spinning wheel of death!) to take my graphics to the next level.

However, I also fly across the country for my business a lot, so the NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be great for flying.

I also do webinars and am about to start a vlog. This would totally step up my game on my travels. 

I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14. to be honest, I probably won't keep it for myself (Probably :P ) but I want it so I can give it to my best friend for 7 years now, He doesn't have the space for a big desktop like I do and I think he would really enjoy an easy to use portable device. We would be able to play all our favorite games together again, and I think that would be just awesome. :D Congrats on 3 million 

I'd love the new Blade 14'' with the 1060 becuase...well...Let's say running Black Ops III on my desktop Is equally as fun as milking a cow with a weed whacker.

The Razer Blade 2016. Windows with that beastly 1060 for my gaming needs and I'll sideload Ubuntu 16.04 for my coding needs.

The New razer blade, as it would be a perfekt semiworkstation, produltivity and gaming laptop.

A big plus is that it can run minesweeper and Tetris in ultra with frame rates over 24 :)

Congrats on 3 million! I've been watching for years now. I would choose the Razer Blade 14. It's a pretty powerful gaming laptop.  I would use it to play games on my lunch break at work and also to use it to work on my company's computers. Since I don't have a laptop at all, it would be a pretty sweet piece of hardware to have. I mean gtx 1060 desktop gpu in a laptop. When I had a laptop it was only a 6800 gt mobile with 256mb of memory. Also when I go home to visit my family I could bring it to help my parents out. I mean my dad can't even program a phone number in his ancient flip phone lol. I alway have to fix the tv or computer when I go home to visit. I have to run back and forth to my sisters computer to fix my parents. She live like 200 yards away!!!!!!!!! I'm not in highschool anymore that's a far run. ? Last of all I can turn my nephew into a future pc master race ower by showing him the laptop and all tech in it. That's the same way I became hooked on computers my uncle bought me my first computer.  So Id like to  inspire  My nephew with computer as I was. Thanks for the videos and keep them coming!!! 

The new razer blade 14! Would be awesome for college and to carry around to play some games on the go. Witcher in a backpack! :D

I would realyl like get one of the blades. I need them for school and gaming, so both fit my needs very well.

first and foremost... CONGRATULATIONS FOR 3M SUBS!!!

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14 because its compact, its powerful, can be used on both productivity and gaming and most of all its RAZER! What else could you ask for?

Congratz to you both Razer and Linustechtips!

I would love to win the blade stealth, mainly because its light, very portable and powerful, i usually spend a lot of time at school, so the light weight helps a lot with that, and when i have free time i love to do some gaming and the blade offers an awesome gaming experience when you are on the move. Also it's a very awesome computer.

Congrats LTT :D

The awesome Razer Blade Stealth!, The perfect replacement for my 2011 Mac Air with 4gb of RAM and a 120gb SSD. It'd be amazing for Uni work and so much more.

I'd take the Razer Blade so I can stream games and edit videos anywhere!

If I could get the new Blade I would install Android x86 on it to use Facebook and Snapchat. Definitely want one plox!!!

Congratzzz with 3 million tech-lovers watching you vids!!!!

The new razer Blade 14 is my preferred laptop.

Keep up teh good work and greats from Belgium!!!

I'd love to replace my aging 2009 MacBook Pro with that new Razer Blade 14. Being able to game on the go would be awesome. But I'd definitely take the Blade Stealth if it was given to me. :-)