3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the first laptop that was offered in the video.

LinusTechTips Your Awesome.Razer 2

►Specs
• Processor - Intel Core I7-7700 4.0 GHz
• Graphics Card - Gigabyte Gtx 1080 ti aorus xtreme
• RAM - 8 GB Ballistix Tactical DDR4 2666MHz
• Ram - 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2400MHz 
• HDD - 1TB WD 7200

• SSD - 240 gb Kingston (SA400)
• PSU - Gigabyte P650B

►Peripherals 
• Monitor #1 Samsung Curved 144hz
• Monitor #2 Asus VP228
• Microphone - Blue Yeti Microphone
• Keyboard - Gigabyte K83 Cherry Mx Red
• Mouse - Logitech G403 
• MousePad - HyperX speed L, G440 Soft pad L
• HyperX Cloud Pro

I wanna win a new Razer BLADE because it looks Awesome and has a gtx 1060. My current laptop is old as dirt and dying a slow death.

The New Razer Blade Stealth, mainly because it's pretty unaffordable here in Brazil (about 60% of the price in taxes? lol) and I need to get an upgrade, since my current laptop can't run properly new games. 

I'm going for the Razer Blade stealth, since I'm into 3DS-Max rendering, photoshop and stuff like that :) 

Damn I'd even sell my current desktop to buy that geeky razer core thing.

BUT since I'm posting on page 2683 of this thread I'm not very hopeful :D but somebody needs to win ;-)

Hey Luke, would love the New Razer Blade Stealth, portability over performance right?

If i needed the performance, would buy the Razer core and stick a 1060 in it and call it a day, but i value portability more, and overall sleeker desing. Wouldnt use it for gaming anyway much.

If I could get the New Razer Blade 14 and actually win I honestly do not know how I would react. 

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14. Its small form factor, large capacity ssd, and dedicated graphics card is perfect for me to use for gaming/video editing. Congrats on over 3 Million Subscribers! Keep up the great work!

Can i have a Razer Blade 14 please? Would be a great upgrade from the current potato i use to game. :) 

The Blade would be crazy awesome because those specs could allow me to use it for the 3-D modeling programs I use for school and that would allow me to free up some time because I could do work outside of my classroom. Sweet giveaway guys keep up being awesome!

Razor Blade 14:

I would connect my external monitror to this laptop and game that way.

With that gtx 1060 it would be just perfect! 

And at night i would watch netflix in bed. and just chill and watch LTT.

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 its light enough to game anywhere! And I need to game anywhere.... I mean everywhere. No really, all the places. Yes even that one ;)

Hi I would really like to Win the stealth one xD

I am student andhave not the money for a mobile solution for editing for school.

Thanks if I would win.

I am in dire need of a new laptop and the Razer Blade Stealth would be perfect for my arty-farty study.

I would prefer the blade 14, because i can use it for school and mobile gaming (but i'd love the blade stealth too). Big upgrade from a Toshiba Portege z930 :)

Congrats on 3 million subscribers!

I would Definatly want the Razer blade Stealth it should be my first laptop and i will see movies in 4k ?

I would definitely love to have the new Blade Stealth. This is because I am going of to university soon and I need to have a laptop that I can use to attend lectures with and do work on (also it would stand out amongst all the Mac books). But also I would like to be able to come back to my dorm and be able to play games using the same laptop by plugging it into the razer core.

Any Razer Blade will do, but bigger the better. I have a lush beard that needs shaving..

The new Razer Blade stealth! Would be great to work on! 

Actually i'm looking for new computer and i fall in love with the razer blade stealth.

I would want the new blade 14, that laptop is just perfect, its not big but powerful, it has more ram than my desktop pc :D  I would use it when i am not at home, beacuse its definetly easier to transport than my 20+ kg full tower case :D 

I would love the new Razer Blade 14 so that I can play games with my friends. I currently have a 5 year old laptop with gtx 480m. Thanks for the opportunity guys.