3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to try out the New Razer Blade Stealth I have never seen 4K and I would love to give it a try on such a sleek design laptop.

4K!

I'm not playing games but ... 100% rgb ... :D

I actually don't know if my last post went through, but if it didn't, here it is again:  I'd really like the razer blade stealth, so why not give it a shot. It would just be a massive upgrade to my rig, and it would be a great computer to bring with me when I need something small. I'd be really happy if I won this.

Hi linus I start university next year and am doing a bachelors of computer and information science in gaming and I don't think that my current i5 with 4gb of ram laptop will do justice to my 3d modeling modules and all aspects of game design that I will be learning  I would really appreciate it if I could get the blade as my parents refuse to understand why I need a better computer 

thanks for the giveaway!

i would love to own the new razer blade stealth cos i wont be able to afford a razer core for the blade 14 anyway :(

Would love to have that new razer blade with that 1060 AND the 1Tb ssd ??. Would use it to edit and obviously play games/ replace my 8 year old MacBook. Love you guys!! 

I would love to get the Razor Blade 14, I prefer the better specs and I am not too fussed with the resolution, as well as some school work which could be beneficial to having a laptop. 

Congrats on 3 million!

I would Most definitely want the new blade its been my dream to get a good computer especially a laptop because you dont get that  many good ones or at least not cheap ones anyway and to win an expensive beast laptop i would get a sledge hammer and smash my old laptop into dust and use this for the rest of my life

The Razor Blade sounds cool,

I woulddo college work on it and maybie view Memes and watch Linus tech vids *wink*

xD

Yours truly a loser 

I would like that New Razer Blade because it's compact and easy to travel with between my parrends :)

I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14, because I just started studying and I might go abroad. Problem is: There are no small gaming laptops that are cheap. And I'd love to play my games when I'm abroad, so this would be a great opportunity. Plus, it looks really nice. Most 14 inch gaming laptops are ugly as hell :( Thanks in advance <3 

Either one would be awesome, but if I can choose, I'd go with the stealth. I'm studying to become a computer engineer and having a poweful yet light and thin laptop to work at the uni would be fantastic. We're pretty new to programming and a simple endless loop leaves the computer K.O. Also it'd be nice for my sneaky operations such as watching the new GoT episode there, cause I already did this but using a computer of them and the anxiety of being caught was not very pleasant. 

But... but.... I want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth

The new Blade, because I'm assuming the other one is old right? (Its a joke)B|

I'd use the NEW RAZER BLADE 14 to shave my beard cause the Dollar Shave Club blades does not ship to my country. :D

P.S.

Gratz on the 3M ! :)

I know there isn't much chance of winning but why not try! I would love either but the razer blade would be amazing, I'm a budding video creator so it would be great for editing and I would love to play some games on it! Oh yeah, gibe now plz! 

I would go cuckoo over the new razer blade! It would be amazing to be set up with a beautiful new laptop to replace an old lenovo I have. ?. I could game beautifully and pass all my college classes with flying chroma colors! Thank you for the chance with a giveaway!

Would love the razer blade please. Need an on the go gaming rig lol.