3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Stealth: portable , power full, under the radar working notebook . but plugin the external video card and WAM!!! Gaming laptop for your gaming on the go , this is razers puppy with the hulks dna, cute and cuddly when you want to but when its play time "UNLEASH THE  CERBERUS"  turning that pup in raw power!!!

I want it!!! please...

Congratulations on reaching 3 Million subscribers! :D

I would love the Razer Blade 14 because it is great for playing games and running demanding 3D applications on the go. :)

Xeon - i5 - Exynos

KIRIRIN-PC

| CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2670 0 - 8 Cores/16 Threads @ 2.60GHz (up to 3.30GHz) | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S (1x Noctua NF-A15 140mm PWM Fan - Push) | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming Z (2012MHz@0.962V / 1797MHz@0.875V) | RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Panram Light Sword DDR3-1600MHz CL9 | Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 ALX 07JNH0 (X79 LGA2011) | SSD: Transcend SSD370 256GB SATA-III | HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB 7200rpm SATA-III | Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R ATX Mid Tower | Case Fans: (Front Intake) 2x Deepcool XFAN 120mm, (Rear Exhaust) 1x Deepcool Ice Blade 120mm, (Top Exhaust) 2x Deepcool XFAN 120mm, (Side Intake) 2x Bitfenix Spectre Pro LED (White) 120mm  | PSU: Seasonic G-650 650W 80+ Gold Semi Modular | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

A Dell

| Model: Dell Inspiron 3443 | CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U - 2 Cores/4 Threads @ 2.20GHz (up to 2.70GHz) | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500 + NVIDIA GeForce 820M | RAM: 1x Kingston 8GB DDR3L-1600MHz SODIMM | HDD: Western Digital Blue 500GB 5400rpm | OS: Windows 10 Home |

Sammy

| Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 | Model: SM-G930FD | Color: Gold Platinum | CPU: Samsung Exynos 8890 - 4x Mongoose @ 2.3GHz (up to 2.6GHz) + 4x ARM Cortex A53 @ 1.6GHz | GPU: ARM Mali-T880MP12 @ 650MHz | RAM: 4GB LPDDR4 @ 1794MHz | ROM: 32GB UFS 2.0 | Main Camera: 12MP Sony Exmor RS IMX260 | OS: Android 7.0 Nougat | Kernel: Stock | Bootloader: Locked |

I'd love the new razer blade; i can barely run overwatch with my friends :(

By the way, what do you call it when a dog takes a chomp into your pc?

a megabite ;D 

lol. im sorry.

Greetings from Germany,

i would love to win the Blade 14. My Girlfriend wants to join the PC Masterrace but aint got a decent pc. Furthermore our Laptop died two weeks ago ;-/

I would like to have the Blade Stealth.

What would I use it for? Graphical editing, gaming and school. ^^

Why would I prefer the Blade Stealth? because it's more light weight and more suitable to take on the go. xD

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razor Blade Stealth for sure. I'd much rather have portability over power I wont use! I'd be using it for college. Taking notes, recording classes, and doing homework. Cheers.

I love Razer blade Stealth for its sleek design best fit in ultra book range,easy to handle,easy for traveling,and we can do our both work ,use it as workstation or gaming machine,best in features.

Awesome giveaway! If I were to win I'd prefer the 14. I'm working on a bachelors in computer science and love gaming, and this would be great to have for both!

Congrats on 3 million!

The Razor Blade stealth would be a good one for me. My PC broke down and i am now unable to afford a replacement! And I don't have any other PC where i can edit videos or images :'(

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

Gee it would sure be nice if I had a Razer Blade 14 to replace my Dell XPS laptop running a Intel Core Sandy Bridge i7 :D

I think the Stealth would be much better to own as a student as it would just fit in a bit better. That would be my choice anyways!

Hey linistechtips! Congratulations on getting 3 million suscribers.

I have been watching you videos for a while now.

I would like the New Razer 4 haha not sure why the name but Yeh that's the one I would like haha.

I would like this laptop because I am sixteen practicing coding and ethical hacking. My laptop at the moment is not very good (it's very basic and made in 2013) it's about time I need an upgrade haha.

Keep up the great work haha.

oh damn 2634 pages, no wonder this page almost felt like a DDoS attack took place.

Anyhow I would like the regular razor blade, which i'll use to do all the CAD

I really like cake

I prefer razer blade 14, because i'm graphics design student and need a laptop that i can use in college. I know that razer blade stealth is better optimized for this, but i want to play some games from time to time. So i think 1080p resolution is better choice than 4k at the moment.

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth. Also, congrats on surpassing 3 million subscribers! ;)

I would love the razor blade steal, i'll give it in gift to my girlfriend

I would like the razer blade stealth because of the reason! :3

I would absolutely love to win the Razer Blade. It's funny because NAMING SCHEMES. I would use it to hang it from the ceiling and start a RGB CHROMA PARTY. Those Thunderbolt cables are sturdy, it will be no problem.

AMD Waifu is the best Waifu

I would love the blade stealth for a nice thin portable laptop that I could transform into a gaming machine.

Hey guys! Congrats on the 3 million sub!

I would love to get the NEW Razer Blade 14.

I play games since 22 years now and always struggled to get money to buy myself a new computer.

I still have an old Pentium 4 with geforce 2 mx in it so i can only play old ass game.

It would be really nice if i could win this laptop so i could finally play with my friends and i am also learning how to use Blender to make 3d art but with my old PC it takes ages for it to load and to render so its kind of a deal killer when trying to learn something.

Thanks and congrats again!

I'd love the NEW Razer Blade 14. I work 12 hour shifts in a massive data centre, on the night shifts monitoring the systems gets a little dull.

I'd love one of these beasts to take to work with me so I can play while I work.

CPU - i7 6800k @ 4.2Ghz

Mobo - Asus X99-A-II

Ram - Corsair Vengeance LPX White 32GB @ 3200Mhz

GPU - MSI GTX 1080ti Lightning X @ 2063/12528

Storage - Samsung SM961 256GB, Samsung 840 Pro 250GB & Sandisk Ultra II 256GB

Cooling - Corsair H110i (2x ML140 White LED)

PSU - RM850x

Case - Anidees Ai Crystal

Monitor - Acer XB270HU bprz @ 1440p / 144hz IPS

Sound - FiiO E10K & AKG K712 PROs

Peripherals - Razer Blackwidow TE & Corsiar Scimitar

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display and ultra portable design