3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the newest Razer laptop please!

Will be using it for Start-ups, from game development, to social media!

Congrats once again on 3 million subs, you guys really, REALLY deserve it!

Hope I win!

Congrats on 3 million subscribers! I'd absolutely love to win the Blade as a replacement for my old computer so that I could finally play games at more than ultra low settings!

HI guys! First: Thank you to all the LTT team for this awesome Giveaway. I just need a new computer cause the one I've got start to be old! I definitely would love to have both but I will say the Blade Stealth cause of its 4k screen, I definitely need one for video montage and photo edit! Of course I know there is a lot of chance that I will not win, but who care?! Good luck every one and hope the one who deserve it the most will got it! BYE BYE :D

I would like the new razor blade stealth, I love your channel, I've been watching it for the past years, learning a lot that school should have thought me. I don't own a powerful machine, so I would like a newer machine. Even if I don't win, I say THANK YOU guys for doing what you do, I wish you the best of luck to the whole crew, keep being awesome with the smooth sponsor transitions ;)

Hey everyone at LinusTechTips! xD

I'd definitly prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14, it's a glorious piece of hardware that would replace my aging gaming laptop!

I'm loving the NEW Razer Blade 14 because I need all the ports and probably more.

I would do the new blade stealth for my ICT education the light weight, performance and amazing look!

I would definately like the blade stealth as through its heigh portablity it is perfect for my upcoming school/studying year

Oh man! The Razer Blade 14 could replace my desktop. And will if i win!
Thanks!

So, im up for the non stealth ;)

I would prefer the Blade Stealth because I work with laptops and I'm not gaming with them! ;)

I really really want that NEW Razer Blade 14, because my old Medion laptop died while upgrading to Windows 10 and does not start at all now. On top of it the aesthetics of the razer blades are beautiful and elegant.

Congraz to 3million subs, well done!

greetings from Switzerland

The standard blade for two (maybe three) reasons:

1. I could finally get a project for a laptop-tv-htpc-something machine realized and done.

2. I could game at my dads place and not sit and moan in front of a 8 year old sempron-not-able-to-load-youtube-and-play-anything-newer-than-2003-games machine.

3. Work efficiently in school and not have to deal with slow school pcs

I'd like the blade stealth! It's portability would be perfect for school!

Don't be fooled User64 is a name I use often. Ain't no bot here! 

Anyway it's hard to pick because they're both juciey machines.. but as I'm going into my final trimester of university, in which I'm doing a dagree of film, I'm just gonna have to prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. No way I can pass up a delicious 4k screen on a ultra portable laptop. The data transfer speeds in the Linus tech review are so damn good and I'm sure it can handle premiere pro cc.

The high school laptop that I got for free, along with all the other students, which only came with 2gbs of idontknowhat kind of ram, is shaking in its boots as I type out this post

All those years of begging and pleading for something with a graphics card for Christmas and here I hoping to win a netbook, well one hell of a netbook.

Congratulations Linus Tech Tips on the 3 mill and over 375,000 forum members!

Also when's the next big project coming? And by big I mean whole room water cooling big ;)

The Blade is where its at. The stealth is great and all, but the Blade is supreme. :)

I just need a new laptop ^_^

also i refer a friend for this giveaway here :-)

It would be great to be able to get the blade 14 as I will finally be able to properly run my music DAWs without them crashing! I was going to save up for a PC that I would build but I don't have the money or the time to earn the money so this would be amazing for me if I was picked! I probably won't get it but "you have to be in it to win it" as they say so good luck to everyone else! :)

Hi, thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is really cool for you guys. :)

I really want too get the new razor blade 14, it would be awesome. :D

The blade would be fantastic, I could give my current laptop to my wife full time and keep it for myself.