3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

by the way cong grates on passing a small mildstone as they will be many more

I`d luv blade as my gaming PC, coz Im a one rig twitch streamer, but I`d give the Stealth to my father for hes CAD schematic electrical design works... if I`d win. Both cases, I`d be able to have dual PC streaming setup, which would finaly enable me to utilise my facerig avatars animimations. Hope for the best. Peace.

Well my plan to ward off the Mac book fanboys was this : "The Razer Blade has some similarity in design as the Mac book, but you see, 1 does not simply compete with a blade because IT'S BETTER IN EVERY WAY". And then I woke up 3 weeks later on a hospital bed. (with the new blade by my side. :D)

Long time subscriber but first time poster! Had to make an account just for this giveaway. If I had to pick between one or the other I would want the Blade because then I can game while I'm travelling!

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14 to have a mobile gaming platform again :) I gave my old MSI G60 to my mother because her crappy old laptop died. Well :D Let's hope for the best! And thank you so much for doing this Giveaway! (To Razer and LTT)

Razer Blade Stealth, for sure! It would make my life so much fun!

i want 6700hq  because it has nvidia destok class gpu... and ram man 16 gb. make me winner i want it.

I would looove the new Razer Blade. I work in a photo/retouch environment and ALL the people around me are Apple fanbois and girls. I feel it´s my obligation to force some PC Master Race on them before all is lost. =D

Im starting in highschool next autumn and it would same me ton of money to get the blade stealth and then maybe go for a core so i can play games a bit better

I already have a blade the 2014 model and why not an update to the new razer blade 2016 which is  very portable and powerful laptop and those keyboards light!

for the use I am a software engineer student this is my last year so yeah having a blade for my last year and as a future software developer is gonna be real boost for starting 

I would take the Razer Blade 14 as my new all-in-one device. The portability would allow me to use the same device for completing my Masters thesis and taking lecture notes, whilst being able kick back and game in the evening. Hopefully I'll be able to get a Razer Core to accompany it for that true desktop gaming feel.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers.

As a college senior, I would definitely love the New Razer Blade, for more reasons than just one. As a college student studying biomedical engineering, the Razer Blade is the perfect device for college school work, engineering programs that I use like AutoCAD, 3D Solidworks, and 3D renderings, and getting around campus with a capable work device. I am also on the ASU WakeDevils (check out @WakeDevils and @TheRealStoph) collegiate wakeboarding team with back-to-back collegiate championships and the Razer Blade is an absolute beast for editing any wakeboard footage, drone footage, and all the GoPro footage we get from competitions throughout the year. But most importantly, gaming on the go with the New Razer Blade is absolutely incredible and is definitely such a blessing to be able to play games while being so portable, especially when travelling internationally. Owning such a portable, yet powerful device would be surreal. Thanks for the giveaway guys and keep up the good work on all the videos! I watch them all, across all 3 channels, and always look for to Linus' crazy antics, especially when it involves handling unreleased Razer products (aka the NEW RAZER BLADE)! 

Also, just cause we can attach stuff, here's a little wakeboard edit that could possibly someday be edited on a New Razer Blade ;) enjoy!

WakeDevils_Wakeboard_EDIT.mp4

It would have to be the Blade Stealth for me, beautiful design! I've recently joined a hackspace and my current laptop simply won't cope with Autocad Fusion 360, actually lags less when using RDP back to my main rig!

The Razer Blade (Non stealth), I think it's about time I upgrade my 270X anyway...

EDIT:  Instead of giving away the laptops, use the money to invest a better server for Linus

I would prefer to win the new razer blade 14 for gaming. I prefere the blade 14 for the GTX 1060.:D

The blade for that portable gaming performance. 

Blade 14 so i can run more than 1 tab in chrome

New razor stealth. In college have very little funds and my laptop now is running intel pentium cpu. Needles to say it is slow and heavy.

I would love new Razor Blade 14 to show Macbook users what real notebook with great design is.

I'd definitely want the NEW Blade 14. I'm stuck on an old Macbook for school and that would be perfect.

Congrats on the 3 million from a relatively new viewer!

i would love either ^^ (mostly stealth ) 

currently  i own a 4 year old macbook pro :P 

really need an upgrade!

I'd love the new Razer Blade, my current laptop is the Lenovo Flex 14 i got for my birthday 3 years ago.

A new laptop would be nice for starting of university.

Hey guys, i would love a Blade Stealth, my IBM think pad, just doesnt cut it anymore, if i win i will use it has a paper weight.

I'm hoping to get the Razer Blade with the GTX 1060. I have never had a computer with a dedicated GPU before and would love to finally get to play some AAA titles. Does this count as finally ascending? I'm going to count it. Thanks guys, and congrats on 3 million!

Both look fantastic, but I think I would go for the Razer Blade 14. It is more portable than my crappy laptop and probably better than my desktop.