3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On September 5, 2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to receive the blade. I'm a huge fan and I've never won a giveaway before and I really want to. Hope I win, thanks. Keep up the good work!

Definitely Razer Blade for starting a gaming YouTube channel as well as for streaming, FL Studio and Adobe stuff. Its not a laptop, its a beast.

Im a student so anything will be gratefully recieved but that new razer blade will surely spice up my lessons

I would love the new blade that would be amazing I could use it to finish college and so much more.

Just wanted to start with saying this is a cool giveaway, both of the laptops look great, and anyone would be well off with either. xD
But if I were to win, I'd rather have the new Razer Blade 14; it'd be a substantial upgrade from my current desktop - listed in my signature, and more detailed on my profile. Feel free to bring the 1080p; I've got nothing better anyway, and I appreciate the extra battery life I could potentially get by not having a higher res display.

I'd love to finally be able to consistently play my games with an average of 60FPS with pretty graphics, and even better - all the improvements on productivity for all the random content I make. Being able to compress files, and transcode videos much faster and also have a lower likely-hood of frames lagging when recording any kind of video would be glorious.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade , this laptop is amazing

I would like the GTX 1060 Blade. Old HP G42 is getting obsolete. Thanks Razer for the giveaway. <3

I would like to get a shot at the Razer Blade 14.

Reason: College computer

Real Reason: I WANT IT

Uses: Reports, papers, programming

Real Use: Vidya gaems

I travel a lot and like to game. Be nice to do both! New razer blade 14 for me please! Thanks!

I would love the new Razer Blade, I could bring it to my friend's house and play some newer game with them!

Congratulations on 3 MILLION!

Either one is fine! An awesome upgrade from my 6 yr old Toshiba laptop! Thanks for this giveaway!

NEW Razer Blade 14, college coming up and a nice, portable, and powerful laptop would be really nice. Plus its just the right size to carry around everywhere

I'll take the blade, because I'm all about that not activated windows life.

The GTX 1060 is perfect for my 2 hours trips back an forth to school for gaming and more xD:P

New Razer Blade 14 would be totally beast for video editing while at uni here in the UK xD

New Razer Blade for sure. It also has a usb type c thunderbolt 3 port if I wanted to throw on some extra graphics horsepower with the dock but who can say no to a real and discrete graphics card even when on the go?

Congrats on 3 mil, been watching since you guys were at around 900000, just never got around to the forums til now. If odysseus smiles upon me and i win, i would like the blade. I'm curently in college lugging around an old alienware 17inch and its a little unwieldy. I figure the blade would be a perfect fit without compromise.

On 05/09/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to have the new blade as this, in my opinion, would be a really great first gaming laptop

Damn i really want the Razer Blade since i need a laptop for Uni

The New Razer Blade 14 so i could play games on my classes if they start to feel boring:D

Id honestly be happy with any of them there definitely macbook killers i think id pick just the blade because its a beast 

I would want the new blade, I want it because I have been attempting to game with a regular 4g ram with amd a8 cpu radeon r5 gpu, and I cant do much with this pc. I am only 13 and I don't really make money, I have been watching you since around 2014 - 2014 and I love your videos, you have really inspired me and I want to one day make my own tech channel.  I wanted to thank you, although you might not be the one reading this, anyways I wanted to thank you for making your videos... They inspire me and many other people. <3