3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I like the ultraportability of the NEW Razer Blade Stealth so I can use it in class at school then dock it up with a Razer Core so I can game at home.

The Razer Blade Stealth for the more portable design over the Blade

I want the stealth cause I want to be a big youtuber and I want something to start me off.

And also I have a horrible laptop that can barely run  minecraft at 4fps.

Going for the New Razer Blade simply because I'm need of a working laptop for college!

I would definitely like to win the Razer Blade Stealth for that perfect size (IMO) for portable productivity, which is a major part of my life, sadly my game is not strong in this area, the blade stealth would help this alot.

p.s. also the bragging rights of getting one of the first kabylake computers out there :D

The new Razer Blade 1080p would be ideal for when i begin studying next year. Its kind of crucial to have a laptop for studying and my current tablet/keyboard combo just wont cut it. I have come to fall in love with the elegant and simple design of the Razer Blade, like a black sheep in a herd of white macbook-sheeps. Unfortunately, the Razer Blade is a bit out of my price range, so i dont think i will be getting one otherwise. I would like the 1080p because of the increased battery life and i think the screen size is a bit on the low for the Stealth. I would hate the feeling of just buying a better tablet...

That blade 14... It makes my Laptop with a GeForce 6200 seem as up to date as MySpace

I like to do a best of a review on it and chunk my old gateway laptop that still has a t7600m on it and well my desktop jst isant op enough for the latest triple A titles

Thank you for the content you produce!  NEW Razer Blade Stealth Please.

I would like the Razer Blade! I would definitely use it for college and YouTube video recording and editing as well as game streaming! 

P.S. I have followed them on twitter, youtube, and instagram!

Hi

I would like the new Razer Blade (the gaming version), I'll probably be gaming more than creating GFX. I'm stuck with a 2011 compaq pc atm w/ 2gb ram xD the thing I'm most worried about is the customs fees I might have to pay... 

I'd like to win the Blade stealth because I just need more power than my current laptop can deliver.

I also wanna thank you guys for creating these great videos for us every day!

I would love the new blade, its always been my dream to own one

The new Razer Blade 14. I'd be nice to finally have a light and powerful device. The GPU would be nice for my biochemistry simulation stuff that I need for my masters degree.

NEW Razer Blade 14... because I was actually going to buy this one. Receiving one as a gift would allow me to use the saved money to buy more gaming accessories to use on it!

Congratulations with the 3 million subscribers, really doing a great job if you ask me!

I really don't expect to win but if I had to chose I would go for the blade. but either one is super!

Keep up the amazing work you guys are doing, don't drop it like Linus drops his stuff :P 

I would love the new razer blade because I have been looking for a laptop for a long time and I don't have money for it. bc you know, student life is not easy man