3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the Razer Blade Stealth cause my beard is getting out of hand! Wait it's a laptop...? Well I can still shave with it right? No? Well i can atleast use the webcam as a mirror!

Jokes aside i also want to thank everyone at LTT. I have been a long time watcher ever since the old NCIX unboxing days. I wish you all the best and GL to everyone in the giveaway!

/Tornan

The new Razer Blade 14! My college dorm doesn't allow anything over 700 watts so I had to leave my PC at home. 

I would love to have Razer Blade, with it I could game even outside of the home.

I think i would choose the Razer Blade, because I'm a Gamer and at the moment my PC has a GTX 650 in it, which is pretty shitty for playing games like GTA 5 or DayZ. Also I think the Razor Blade is great for LAN Partys :D

Razer Blade would be awesome and make all of my friends jealous.

I love Razer. Have Naga mouse and Anasi Keyboard. I would like the Razer Stealth. I'd use it to play wow at my friends house for Land parties. 

the  NEW Razer Blade 14 would be perfect for me .. for traveling and for work mainly .. thanx for the chance

I would really LOVE the Razer Blade 14, or lets be honest the Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome as well. Would love it to be able to game on the go and for studies as well. Please I really need a laptop:D.

This is awesome!

I'm going back to school this October. This time taking a stab at Computer Science. The new, custom Razer Blade would give me some sick street cred among my new nerdy friends. 

Definitely the new Blade for me. Congrats on 3M! 

Thanks a lot for doing this, guys! Been subbed and watching your vids for about 4 years now and just shamelessly made an account on your forums after seeing your giveaway video. I'm a senior undergrad right now and plan on going into the software development field once I graduate. I'm looking for a new laptop at the moment because my 5 year old Lenovo is really not cutting it anymore. Plus, it's really starting to look embarrassing but funds are tight. :|

If I win, the Blade 14 would be amazing. It's absolutely awesome and way more than something I would ever hope to have. A GTX 1060 in a laptop? That's ridiculously awesome. Thanks again guys and congrats on 3mil subs!

On September 4, 2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Would love either to use as my daily driver for when I'm in the Canadian Military. It would serve as a reminder of you guys who I've watched since I was young.

I would definately want the New Blade. Never had a notebook with those awesome specs and, oh boy , isn't it thin...

• Razer Blade Stealth because dat 4k screen and i would use it for school. Thanks and goodluck to everyone.

I'd love the new razer blade 14, both for gaming and it's processing capabilities. I study electronic engineering in Argentina, and my notebook has to fight really hard to run the programs we use for calculus and for integrated circuits design.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to get the new razer blade as I have never had a gaming pc of my own and this would also really help with my school studies. I really want to get into the competitive side of Overwatch and having the 1060 on the 1080p resolution would mean I could play on high settings and with no tearing. Yay. I also want to catch up on some other tripple A games that I missed like Shadow of Mordor and Fallout 4. Lastly, I haven't been here that long but I still want to say a huge congratulations on 3 million subs anyways ☺

Would love the Razer Blade Stealth for gaming and development

I would love a razer Blade stealth been wanting one since it was at CES

i would love to win the NEW blade 14 since my old laptop is like a plain when i start it

Blade Stealth please!

I'm a designer and studying at the university of Amsterdam this is my first year Bachelor and the Stealth would boost my entire LIFE! hopefully get the master degree aswell :) 

Best of luck to everyone!

P.S. the trailer video of the Razer Blade Stealth made me cry xD