3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer blade pliz because its so powerful, got a premium feels to it and portable defeating macbook pro in every aspect~

razer for the win, green all the way~

I would like this Laptop...Razor Blade is the best who wouldn't want it.......

Would love to have a razor stealth. It would be a very nice replacement for my laptop from 2011 i still use.

Hi! i would want the blade 14. im a mechanical engineering student from the philippines and i would love to use the blade 14 for some of my projects cause of that baller gtx 1060 and that new i7 CPU. btw thank you LMG for your tech quickie vids. really helped me a lot in some of my papers. lelz. 

I've always wanted a small but powerful laptop like the Blade Stealth.

This is a very cool way of showing your appreciation to your fanbase.

Liquid cooling since 2002.

id love having getting Razer blade stealth i pretty much need a machine almost every where i go and collage starts back up so yep 

I have always been interested in the Razer Blade series and I would like The New Razer Blade because then I finally get a new computer after ten years. 

PS: Keep up the good work Linus.

I want to to win the Razer Blade 14 because this laptop is useful for heavy task. I want to be a photographer and videographer in 2017, and this laptop will be my daily driver. I will do editing and some gaming. I never won anything in my life :(

it would be a great laptop for for my school work since I'm doing computer graphics and designing in Photoshop and editing in Adobe premiere, right now I'm frustrated with A 4 year old laptop it's great to see so much improvement in laptops over the pass 4 years

Razer Blade Stealth all the way 

Movies will be amazing B| 4K !!!

Would be awesome to replace my 2011 macbook pro

and OMG the etching looks SICK, Razer should totally sell a special linustechtips edition 

Congrats on achieving 3million subscribers and thanks once again for hosting this giveaway

Early congrats to the winner :D One in a million chance *shrugs

Razor Blade, Black Desert Online. Seriously, can't get enough of that game. 

I would love the blade would help a lot with uni. It's hard living in the Stone Age where you have to use paper. 

Defiantly the Razor Blade Stealth, I need a laptop for school at the moment and it'd be great to win one and have peace of mind. 

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I definately want the blade 14 because of its 1080p screen wich is perfect for gaming. I am also going to college so with this laptop I can watch po... I mean play games at 60fps wherever I am.

The new Razer Blade would be a great upgrade from my now-defunct Dell Vostro 1520.

Anyway thanks for very entertaining and informative videos, keep up the good work :)

I would love the Blade (GTX 1060) because i need good fps on demanding games, that is currently impossible with my setup. Also this is the first giveaway I'm participating in. I would use The Blade as my primary system and donate my old setup. Fingers crossed XX.

I would definitely want the new Razer Blade 14... I rly don'y have the money to actually buy one, but I need to upgrade from my Intel Graphics setup, without making the laptop too heavy

Would definetly love the NEW Razer Blade 14 since I am going to be starting university this september and the razer blade has both the power and portability that I need since im going to be doing a films bachelor and love gaming. Also has that sick rainbow keyboard!!!

Razer Blade would be great upgrade for me because my good old friend Acer is slowly dying. Plizzz plizz plizzz