Out of all the tech videos or people you watch which do you think is the most knowledgable? in the field of tech

Air tree

Decided to choose Wendell but it was between Wendell and Linus for me. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Asus Z87 PRO | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 | Graphics Card: Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II OC | SSD128GB Samsung 840 Evo  | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Case: CM Storm Scout 2 | Monitor: 2x LG 22EA53VQ IPS 

Carey is old school though, when it comes to the new PC components today, he is some what not experienced as some. Carey is a great guy, but he lives to much in the past and does alot of methods we did back in the late 90's early 2000's

I cannot respect anyone who would use a leaf blower to clean client computers and then make four video's about it. Not saying it would hurt anything but it looks completely getto and unprofessional. A five gallon compressor does not cost much and does a much better job.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned the guy from Singularity Computers http://www.youtube.com/user/SingularityComputers his builds are works of art.

I cannot respect anyone who would use a leaf blower to clean client computers and then make four video's about it. Not saying it would hurt anything but it looks completely getto and unprofessional. A five gallon compressor does not cost much and does a much better job.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned the guy from Singularity Computers http://www.youtube.com/user/SingularityComputers his builds are works of art.

I agree, I watched the Leaf blower vids as well a long time ago and thought the same thing. Singularity Computers does Nice clean looking water cooling, I like his builds alot.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I like Linus because he knows what a consumer wants/thinks. Dat charisma!

Dmitri and Anand for very very in depth.

MKBHD for phones/android.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

linus, logan, slick, and qain. i chose wendell because he has proven time and time again that he knows his shizz

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Wonder why Linus hasn't tweeted this cool thread :P

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Who's Pistol. :D Name made me laugh

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Wendell, he has the experience and he is like a human Wikipedia about computers.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I only know like 3 of those guys xD

I think Wendel  is probably the most knowledgeable overall (others know more about a narrower section of computing, ie Tiny Tom Logan is more knowledgeable on overclocking). However, in terms of usefulness to the consumer, I would probably say 1. Anand 2. Tiny Tom Logan 3. Linus.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Wendell represent!

The rest know a lot, no doubt, but Wendell is full on neckbeard wizard rain man when it comes to tech.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Out of all the people who do tech videos none of them are the most knowledgable. It's always somebody behind the scenes who has cretentials and knows their shit.

Wendell fits that catagory.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Wendell.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

I'm not sure how much electrical engineering counts as tech, but I gotta go for Dave from the EEVblog.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?