Out of all the tech videos or people you watch which do you think is the most knowledgable? in the field of tech

Air tree

Just wondering to be honest.

I'm thinking it's dimitri his reviews are always spot on.

But Menacing Tuba only specializes in the fields of monitors. I think.

I would say monitors could still classify as Technology.

The guy from ToT is named Elric.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

I would say monitors could still classify as Technology.

I thought you meant like in general who knows the most.  :)

Carey holzman, he is older then the other guys and he has a ton of knowledge, not the most popular guy but he knows what he is talking about.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I thought you meant like in general who knows the most.  :)

Don't debunk my thread damn you! :P

i have to go with Linus

i swear he sometimes he says things that really make you question stuff

ive never seen anyone like him

its like he is anand's secret love child

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Wendell knows all. He is secretly the entity that keeps all technology working. I feel Tiny Tom Logan should be on this list too though

The guy from ToT is Elric Phares

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

actually, its sad that linus only has one vote, but i could not decide between him and Wendel. 

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Ryan Shrout or Anand. 

I wish people would vote honestly, I love all of LMG but there is no way Slick knows more than Linus

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Sorry Linus, had to go with Carey... 40 years of technology experience says a lot.

Compatible with Windows 95

none of them :) they know the field of tech good but cant  explain them good enough on video :) look @ linus he does not even do a good review  unboxing video anymore he covers only tech stuf now. a good tech person does it like PCwizkid he has all the respect for me. sins linus does only pc products overviews now it means that he is going commercial so he is forgeting the basic wat he came from. 

a good reviewer does a unboxing a product overview review and benchmark.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Wendel is seriously the human Google. Logan always throws a random fact out and Wendel clarifies as if hes Wikipedia

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Wendell :P HAS TO BE!

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I seriously hope nobody votes Logan...

I think it's really hard to measure who is the most "knowledgeable" since technology is such a broad subject. For phones it's definitely Brian Klug but I am not sure if he counts as a "YouTuber" even though he has uploaded a few videos.

For other stuff it's too hard to say if you ask me. Linus doesn't really do reviews so it's hard to say how much he really knows and how much is just him parroting the PR people who gave him the product. Slick is really new so I haven't really seen enough to forum an opinion on how much he knows and doesn't know.

I think Logan is a moron who lies about a ton of stuff so definitely not him.

Wendel seems knowledgeable but again, not really heard enough from him to form a valid opinion yet.

Never watched Dimitri so no comment.

Don't watch Elric so no comment.

No idea who Menacing tuba is but he seems to only do monitor reviews so it's hard to say how much he knows about the other subjects. I can already tell that he doesn't seem to know that much about monitors since he seem to think putting two monitors side by side, and pointing a camera towards them will give any meaningful info (it won't). I might be too quick to jump to conclusions though.

Anand was added? Guess I'll vote for him then. Still don't think it's that easy to say someone is "more knowledgeable" than other people though.

Wendel has this in the bag I think. You should have included Qain to make it more fair xD

Seriously though, I'd decided on those 2 as my answers before the page even loaded. Well, I actually thought we were voting by channel not individual, but I was gonna vote for Tek Syndicate on the basis of Qain and Wendel. Logan is like the front-man but Qain and especially Wendel are the real knowledge behind it. Pistol... Idk what Pistol is about but she lives with Logan now by the looks of things so I'll just leave that out there...

Sorry Linus, had to go with Carey... 40 years of technology experience says a lot.

Carey is old school though, when it comes to the new PC components today, he is some what not experienced as some. Carey is a great guy, but he lives to much in the past and does alot of methods we did back in the late 90's early 2000's

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

actually, its sad that linus only has one vote, but i could not decide between him and Wendel. 

I'd feel more comfortable about Linus only having 1 vote if Slick didn't have 4 ><

Wendel has this in the bag I think. You should have included Qain to make it more fair xD

Seriously though, I'd decided on those 2 as my answers before the page even loaded. Well, I actually thought we were voting by channel not individual, but I was gonna vote for Tek Syndicate on the basis of Qain and Wendel. Logan is like the front-man but Qain and especially Wendel are the real knowledge behind it. Pistol... Idk what Pistol is about but she lives with Logan now by the looks of things so I'll just leave that out there...

Qain is a very rare sight in some of the newer videos. He used to be on the channel more but he really has really just vanished from the channel.

Pistol handles benchmarks, filming and editing and she plays a lot of indie games for the to talk about on the show when they do

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Carey is old school though, when it comes to the new PC components today, he is some what not experienced as some. Carey is a great guy, but he lives to much in the past and does alot of methods we did back in the late 90's early 2000's

Fair point dude..

Compatible with Windows 95

I voted TTL, his reviews are very in depth and can come off as lengthy but I would consider myself quite savvy and he says things that make me go scrambling through google so I can follow. So many great reviewers and experts online now that its good to watch a couple and make up your own mind from their feedback.

I have't watched any TekSyndicate though by the look of the results of the poll I'll have to.

Good thread. Thanks,

DeeG

Carey first, then wendel, then linus, followed closely by slick

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Where duh hell is MKBHD BIC BOIIIIIIIII

$$金Trill金$$