Interested in Playing Star Citizen?

Ethnod

So I have not seen one of these before so sorry if it was. 

So I asked the question of if people were interested in getting together for a LTT group on Star Citizen but a more pressing question has come up. How many people are actually interested in the game

So are you? And if so, Are you obsessed with the game already? Are you just going to dabble? Or are you not sure?

Oh and for those who do not know what Star Citizen is...

Video about the game (Click the sheild to run vid if you cant see it):

The Main about the game:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

A "about the game" from someone else (Click the sheild to run vid if you cant see it):

A little out of date as it was released a few months ago

Oh and if you know nothing about the game, read all this info and want to pledge but are confused by what you get from what pledge levels then have a look at this

gallery_5042_577_120878.png

PS: some of the levels are older and are no longer available, I think Digital Mercenary is no longer available but I think most others are. Someone else who knows more can comment better on this one

Edited by Ethnod
Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I go to the website every day, read everything and thinking of upgrading to a F7c hornet. You can probably guess my vote from what I just said  :P

also go rsi hitting 22 mil

I'm sure Linus and the crew will make something together. A lot people here have already donated or is thinking. I'm pretty sure we can find a big group. I already spent 400 bucks. -.-

I can afford the game, just not a computer to run it...

FX 6300 | Sapphire 7770 | G-Skill Ares 8GB | WD Blue 1TB | ASUS M5A78L-M

Tritton Kunai | Logitech Proteus Core G502 | Razer Blackwidow Tournament 

I can afford the game, just not a computer to run it...

Any of Tek Syndicate's Console killer PC builds will be able for Star Citizen, albeit on lowest settings but still playable 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I'm definitely interested enough to be planning a new computer build for it but I'm waiting to see more gameplay before I fork over my money towards the game

Did someone just call me? My Star Citizen senses are tingling

YES.

ive been attending some of the AA meetings for Star Citizen, spending too much money lol, but those dam ship ad's are such masterfully made i cant resist! cant wait to feel the speed in my 300i Series, or cruise in style in my Aurora LX, or explore in my Freelancer, or shoot stuff with my Ctulass.... soo much to do lol

All of life is forged from Hell, Yet from its beauty our legacy began.
 My Boinc Stats

Spoiler

CPU : I7-4790K, MB : ASUS Maximus VII Hero, Ram : Vengeance Pro 32gb, GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1070, PSU : XFX 850w Black Edition

i would vote maybe but its not an option and this seems to be something i have noticed with most polls its yes or no around here and even the no seems to be put in a way of disgust most of the time. this one lets me play dumb but yet still doesn't let me say maybe /rant.

it looks good but im not really sure if it will be as good as it is looking when it comes out so i have not decided what my opinion of the game is yet

i would vote maybe but its not an option and this seems to be something i have noticed with most polls its yes or no around here and even the no seems to be put in a way of disgust most of the time. this one lets me play dumb but yet still doesn't let me say maybe /rant.

it looks good but im not really sure if it will be as good as it is looking when it comes out so i have not decided what my opinion of the game is yet

Thought I covered most angles. There ya are... Its at the bottom but at least its there :D

Did anyone else get the aegis dynamics retaliator heavy bomber? the concept art had me drooling on the keyboard.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Did anyone else get the aegis dynamics retaliator heavy bomber? the concept art had me drooling on the keyboard.

i was greatly tempted but my wallet was screaming No! lol

All of life is forged from Hell, Yet from its beauty our legacy began.
 My Boinc Stats

Spoiler

CPU : I7-4790K, MB : ASUS Maximus VII Hero, Ram : Vengeance Pro 32gb, GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1070, PSU : XFX 850w Black Edition

• 2 weeks later...

I will be shaping my life around Star Citizen... As the GM of a very serious gaming organization I not only have the responsibility, but also, I have never been so hyped for something in my entire life. If someone does end up creating a Star Citizen group here on LTT, I'd gladly list them as my allies.

...As long as they aren't sympathizers of the fascist United Empire of Earth...

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.