Good headphone stand around or under $35?

I was looking around for a headphone stand to hold my HD 558s. I found two that interested me, the Sennheiser stand and the Brainwavz stand. I like the shape of the Brainwavz one but I hate the lettering on it. The Sennheiser one would be alright but I would like something that stands on the desk. I have Amazon Prime so I would prefer Amazon for buying it. I am of course fine with other retailers, but if it's Prime eligible, that would be great. I will be buying these in the US. Any other suggestions or are these two the only good ones for the price range?

Spoiler

I was looking around for a headphone stand to hold my HD 558s. I found two that interested me, the Sennheiser stand and the Brainwavz stand. I like the shape of the Brainwavz one but I hate the lettering on it. The Sennheiser one would be alright but I would like something that stands on the desk. I have Amazon Prime so I would prefer Amazon for buying it. I am of course fine with other retailers, but if it's Prime eligible, that would be great. I will be buying these in the US. Any other suggestions or are these two the only good ones for the price range?

this not related, but i can't get over that pic.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Back of my monitor has a headphone stand "BenQXL2420T"

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

Back of my monitor has a headphone stand "BenQXL2420T"

Funny, I have three of those, but I personally don't like it. Every time I reach back, I just knock the monitor down and have to re-adjust it. I would like something also to show them off. (ish)

Spoiler