ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

front facing speakers honestly wish phone manufacturers did this to all their phones  

The phone, aesthetically, looks fantastic. I love that it has a finger print scanner for added security. I watching movies, Netflix, and listen to music with out earbuds or headphones a lot, so good front facing speakers are definitely a plus. The phone coming with 64gb stock storage is wonderful, since I'm constantly having to sacrifice apps and other items so I don't run out of room, unlike my 16gb iPhone 5s. 

my name was supposed to be Jake but i was in such a rush.  The Axon 7 llooks pretty sweet and all for a fair price. Please give me the phone my dad has a iphone 4 and it is hurting my eyes. #firstworldproblems #dicksoutforharambe  

Man, you guys are going giveaway crazy lately. But, I'd love to get the Axon 7. It's a lot of phone for the price.

I think that this phone will have the best speakers out there in the phone market. I would love to see camera's manual mode as i noticed that this phone has it. And finally... My phone is dying. Like right now im taking like 20 mins to write this comment as my phone lags and has an unresponsive touch screen... So please let me win.

64gb Storage with expandable memory is awesome and should be the baseline standard for flagships. Linus is correct :) 

i want to win so i can drop it off a parking garage and see if i breaks just like gizmoslip 

The phone looks really good, reminds me somewhat of the htc one m7, my first phone. Would make a great replacement for my samsungs s4 hand me down, that no longer charges properly. Also like the 64gb of standard storage.

Nice phone. Love to have it as an upgrade to my current device :)

Looks like a very nice phone that could come handy. Like the approach with the dual SIM cards as well!

Nice phone and it has a lot of great things i really liked it. 

i like the front speakers and the rear finger scanner. and it could be great fun to try something different.

very nice!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

SD card, Dual front facing speaker, Fingerprint scanner, Already has 64GB storage with the current top tear SOC and 4GB of ram what more do you want?? If it was waterproof then that would be good tho. But overall it looks like a darn good phone and its darn cheap to. all i would want is also that vr headset tho

Phone look amazing and I think audio quality will be best. Can't wait to be hand on!!

I like the dual SIMs feature a lot. Another thing I like about the phone is the camera on it. It will be a much needed upgrade from my iPhone 4 if I get it.

search?q=axon+7&client=ms-android-verizo 

The Axon 7 from ATE is great it has a great 128Gb space with good front facing speakers a it is one of the best phones with 6Gb ram a good gorilla glass 4 which is shater proof and making it edge is a nice touch

it would have been better if it was a little bit more slim and weight less

On 01/08/2016 at 4:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I was looking at getting the HTC 10 but this looks even better.

Well It has everything a flagship product should have.Would be nice to have one.

The battery capacity is just normal , but i like the rear camera

I wonder  is the screen good for VR performance ?

On 02/08/2016 at 1:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Ever since I first saw this phone I wanted it

On 8/2/2016 at 4:43 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

From the look and the features specified, in a word i can say its AMAIZING. Considering the look and the design ,its damn classy.Size is perfect. And it has a metal body. Nothing can be better. It supports dual sim which is very necessary for people like me. its damn helpful. Its internal storage is more than enough. it has a hardcore CPU and the battery is a bomb. Resolution is awesome with an amolated touchscreen. And we got some 20 MP camera which is preety good. 

Lastly, the most notable feature is its price. god!! So much of good stuff that too in such an affordable price. 

Looking at the reviews and experiencesof the users i am desperately waiting to feel this in my hand. Cannot wait any longer.

This phone looks so nice i've been trying to find something to replace my dying samsung galaxy s4 and this would fit the build perfectly