ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

love the front facing speakers on the axon 7. save me from my first gen moto g!

i think its much better than i expected im using a HTC M9 Plus and it gets heated very fast

I've seen a video on the durability of this phone wow!

It's actually amazing how ZTE can pack in this perfomance and functionality and still give this phone a very decent price tag. I'm excited ??

Maybe with that sound speakers the listening others music in tram would be more entartaining than now ^.^ 

Good luck everyone.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

It's really a Flagship phone with half the price of the flagship phones = ) . And also a really solid build quality and an amazing camera . I might pick it up later on a deal or something . 

Nice design and good qualities all-around. Also my old Samsung phone is dying so wouldn't mind getting a new one :).

It looks like one of the best phones available, and is very competitive with the oneplus 3 for the same price.

looks like a great phone love the gold color scheme but i love the black one more and it has good specs.

The specs of that phone are amazing and this would be nice upgrade for my HTC Sensation. Good luck everyone

I want it i need it!!

Having said that i really think that this a a gorgeous phone to look at and that double front facing speakers won me over, its just that having two front facing speakers improve so much my phone experiences in the past, i listen to a lot of videos and music so this is the perfect phone for me.

Plus the horse power it packs its a win win.

The rivals' all unnecessary good-for-nothing things are missing from this equipment and all important things are competitive with rivals' or even better such as sound quality. It would be more than a perfect packet device for me.

Looking damn fine as a phone. Since it's $400 now, I am thinking about just buying it. I was deadset on the OnePlus 3 after being a loyal OnePlus fan and having my OPO which I won during one of the first giveaways up until and still today. This phone might have just beat it out though. Been comparing specs for the past 20 mins or so. It's more than a tad bit better but its the same price. Of course I won't buy it if I win it :).

Never seen such an awesome looking phone with such good specs. It'll be a huge upgrade from the Redmi 1s I have and, as much as I would like to have this phone, I'll be giving it to my mother. She really likes to listen to music and I can't think of a better phone for her. Those  dual speakers in the front would be real nice. The battery size is especially attractive since her phone has a 1700 mah battery that's practically dead(has about 30 seconds of standby timeO.o).

I have been a dedicated Mac-Head for some time now, and I have been contemplating switching over to the android multi-verse.

I think this would be a compelling device to get me started, the build looks solid, the dual speakers give me something every iPhone has denied me thus far, and at that price point I'm sad it wasn't available 2 months ago when I upgraded.

I know the chances for me may be slim, but I hope I get the chance to own such an elegant device,

I really would love to win this phone with these kind of specs. As a computer enthusiast I really appreciate this phone!

The Axon 7 looks really nice and the build quality seems not to shabby. From the back it looks a bit like a HTC 10. The dual frontfacing speakers are a nice addition.

amazing phone for the price, can't go wrong with those specs!

I just need a new phone, Nexus 4 is getting pretty old

Saw an unboxing of this phone on Unbox Therapy. Was surprised of the quality. Might be something worth checking out.

I consider this to be one of the better looking phones I've seen (front) I like how important the audio seems to be to ZTE as it's one of the more important things in a phone for me as I "consume" a lot of content, it just seems like the perfect phone and the price is also great :)