ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

I have the original Axon Pro, so I'm a bit cautious about another ZTE device, mainly because you can't unlock the bootloader on the AP, and there are mixed reports if unlocking will be allowed on the 7. I like my devices to have the ability to be updated/supported by the community after the manufacturer stops providing updates for it.

I think the axon 7 looks pretty good. I really like the fact that it has expandable storage and 2 sim slots. Does it come in any color other that gold ? because that is the only color I have seen.

Looks like a great phone in theory, seems very similar to the HTC One M9 / HTC 10. Would consider picking one up, but i'm interested to see what the thermals are like for the Axon 7. My hand and pocket are burned enough from the inferno that is the One M9.

i7 5820k @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99-A/USB3.1 | Noctua NH-U14S | EVGA GTX 980Ti | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | WD Black 2TB | EVGA 750 P2 | Corsair 750D airflow edition |

The Axon 7 legit looks like a very well rounded phone! The audio quality just seems like a bonus, but I can see it being used a lot.

OMG Yes! I would love to win it! Phone just plain looks glorious to me. I am currently running an LG E400 with Android 2.3 and no "G" of any type available.... This would be a HUGE upgrade for me an something I would really use. :) Good luck to all!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Good sound card, good speakers, fingerprint sensors.

On 8/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Ohhh pretty please. I really want to win this one.

Ohh pretty please,  really want to win this one.  Phone looks amazing.  

Phone actually looks pretty legit and nice. Looks solid

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

I mean, it's bound to be better than my G3 yes?

I hope so that'll let me sell the G3 and get a 1080p monitor

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

For the price, it seems very competitive. I'd really like to see how this phone fares with the competition, considering the somewhat familiar hardware!

Looks great for the price. If it had better screen and cost $100 more I would still think it's great deal

I love the screen to body ratio! Its s beautiful phone! 

It looks like a really nice phone and I wouldn't mind a new change from the iPhone. 

its an nice change to the other phone companies,

looks just plain awesome, would love to try it out

CPU: AMD FX-8320E Motherboard: ASRock 970M Pro3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz GPU: PowerColor R7 370 2GB Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX Storage: 120GB Kingston V300 + 1TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA NEX750B 750W Monitor: LG 22MP55 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Devastator Sound: Logitech G230 OS: Windows 10

Front facing speakers and good screen

On August 1, 2016 at 7:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I like the processors and the price.

My thoughts are that this phone is leaps ahead of my lg transpyre.

It's a nice looking phone so I hope it's my upgrade from my iPhone 4s.

I want it. Using a Blu Life 8 XL, and its 1GB of RAM is really slowing the phone down when using anything more than one application at a time.

I used to be quite active here.

Well it looks really cool, maybe front facing speakers will start to make a comeback.

Could finally replace my old G3. I love my G3 but it's old and it's signal is horrible.

if update like nexus phone i am interest in this phone