ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

i think its samsung S7 hide in deferent case with very cheap price comparing to S7 

It actually looks like a really good phone. Especially for the price. If only my One M8 has waited 6 more months before it died, I might've gotten this phone instead of my Moto X Pure.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The phone looks great. I like to see ZTE trying to continue to stay in the phone industry and their new edition looks wonderful and comes at a great price.

This looks like a great phone especially for the price. I hope to win, but this may be my next phone anyway. I hope to see a full review soon, to help with the decision.

That phone is sexy and the finger print scanner is on the back? That's a great idea. Gimme you know you wanna give it too me :D.

Been planning on buying this phone since I saw it for the fist time! It surprised me to know you guys are going to give one away! One of the best phones and one of the fairest prices I've ever seen on the market. Hoping for the best!

really nice phone i currently have a die'n phone so this would be a brilliant help/upgrade.

would LOVE to have the dual amp/dac feature in a phone as im a big sound enthusiast! 

Good Luck peeps

I like those specs. The storage space and battery size would be great improvements over my 32g Galaxy s6. I think this will be the phone I recommend to my brother.

Looks really good , front facing speakers are really main reason why i would get them, sound quality on my Edge S7 without headphones is just crap, also 1440p screen is nice choice considering the battery is only 3100amp

I think it's actually better than an iPhone since their speakers aren't forward-facing and it looks like a Huawei phone

It will be a great flagship device and the one which will be value for money

On 02/08/2016 at 0:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Well there's not really much to say about the phone other than the fact that it's got some really flagship like specs, looks amazing thanks to being design in partnership with Design Works from BMW and it would fit perfectly with me due to the audio quality that it boasts, safe to say I've been looking into the previous model of this phone for over a year and after I heard about this one I decided to hold off on buying it and just wait for it to come out, it isn't available in Europe yet apparently or else I would have bought it already, that said I would beg for the phone but I'm getting it whether or not I get lucky enough to win, so I'd just like to wish everyone else good luck and congratulations to whoever wins the phone! :)

The phones specs are amazing for the price. the company is probably biting the bullet on the release to win over new customers. I just hope the camera doesn't disappoint. 

I'm glad there are companies releasing phones at a reasonable price. The MSRP of these things just keeps on rising. I don't think it's reasonable to charge $700 for a phone. *cough* Apples and Samsung *cough*

After checking the price, I'm actually quite surprised that it's starting at only $400. It looks very comparable to high end flagships of other companies. The only thing that I kind of worry about is the battery. A lot of phones nowadays skimp out on the battery and this is no exception. Wish it would be a bit bigger.

This phone honestly seems like IT. The phone that has all those features I hypothetically combined in my brain, like there's no way anyone would actually put these together. Metal unibody, front facing speakers, USB C with quick charge, 5.5 inch AMOLED, 20mp camera, advanced dac/amp, stock android. Seems too good to be true. 

The specs for the Axon 7 so far look Great! Front mounted speakers hifi audio output with dual Noise-Suppression Mics 4gb Ram+ 64gb rom + an additional 128 gb micro sd slot with a pretty impressive camera. This is the coolest audio oriented smart phone I’ve sen yet. Lots of room for tons of music with great audio. perfect for videos and movies!

It's a great phone (not my first option but still great). The only thing that I don't like is the button on the back of the phone, and not just in this one, on every othe phone that have this button on the back. It feels uncomfortable to me.

Looks like a very nice phone, one that I could definitely use if I get it. :)

For $449 that seems to be a really solid deal, the memory size is a huge step in the right directions and hopefully the other manufacturers will follow suit.

20mp camera and good battery life totally useful for collecting photo sample.

Loving the front facing speakers! Could use an upgrade as my HTC One is on its last legs