ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Really like this phone I've always hearing good things from this phone especially about the audio, it looks beautiful from its design color and display.The camera looks good for 4k and 64 gb is good enough for me even without the SD card

I would really like to own this phone as my phone always is running out of storage and its bad camera. 

finally someone doing something about that audio quality on the phones! liking the amp&dac combo!

The phone I have right now is a Motorola g3. When I first got it, it was okay, but now that i'm going to college, I want a phone that's faster and better(also, I bought gta san andreas a while ago and it's not the best on that phone). I eventually found myself between two phones, the Oneplus 3 and the axon 7. The Oneplus 3 has that 6gb ram though with a resolution of 1080p. The Axon 7 might not have 6gb ram(excluding china) but with 1440p resolution and better audio and, well, everything else sounds better. Also the whole daydream thing.

This phone looks amazing and is definitely one of the best on the market. In my opinion zte have now figured out how to make high quality and high performance smartphone. I believe that because of this phone zte is now able to compete with lager, better known companies which will be good for them and us consumers no doubt. this phone is really putting zte one the map 

Snapdragon 820 CPU... hmmm.... sounds good xD I wonder if theres any custom ROM support for the Axon 7, would love to flash that baby, would beat my custom ROM S3 (gt-i8190) xD

Peace Out

I feel a little disappointed that I got a Nexus 6P about two weeks ago. This phone made its announcement after I could return the 6P and I prefer it to mine now. What makes it a killer phone for me are the upgraded specs (one gen above the 6P), the 4 GB of RAM (3 on the 6P), the camera, the removable microSD storage, and the low price (I got the 6P at ~500). The only downsides about the Axon 7 are the 30 FPS 1080p recording and the AMOLED screen (not OLED) but those are acceptable considering the features and the price. Great phone all around :D

EDIT: How could I forget about that audio :)

Edited by TheFieryHaze
I forgot to mention the audiophile-grade audio on the phone.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Harambe didn't make it out alive

The axon 7 looks pretty great, especially compared to my current iphone 5s haha. That sleek design and pretty above average specs make it very desirable in my eyes. I'll definitely switch to it or something akin to it once my current phone plan is up.

The Axon 7, looks amazing with the brushed aluminum design. The dual front facing speakers will allow me to watch vines and youtube with friends. The Dolby audio enhancements will allow me to enjoy the every beat and bass sensation. the camera will allow me to take great photos, as well as take videos of me and my friends dance and parkour and help each other do better. The slow motion video will help me improve some moves. The 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 will fulfill my basic processing needs. And the Adreno 530 GPU will fulfill my mobile gaming needs. The expandable storage will allow me to fill the phone with memes and vines to show my friends. To sum it up the phone will be the best phone to have especially how it stands against flagship phones.

This is a flagship phone worth getting excited about, I think they did am amazing job with it. Here's hoping I win it, but good luck to everyone! 

This phone is life changing! It gives a whole new meaning to a flagship and the "Perfect phone" 

Its beautiful on the inside and out, if i get this phone i will take care of it like its my child. 

Hi my name is belizeur from Dominican Republic. One thing that call my attention of the axon 7 is how they can use classic feature that a lot of companies are forgetting about. Like dual sim card,micro SD and dual front speakers, that's awesome and that price.. Hope I can win this time.. Peace

Love the camera specs so far. Still rocking the 8MP shooter on my iPhone 6 Plus. I also love the design. I'm a big gold phone guy, so dat design doe

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

the ZTE axon 7 is an amezing gadget... it can take good pictures and has a cool fetures, has the best profemance, battery last longer, better sound and has the best sim card slots ?????

i enter this giveaway for my girlfriend's birthday gift

Love the ZTE axon 7 ???

Been a long-time Samsung user and now I'm looking for some change. Could this be the thing I am looking for..

I could really use a new faster phone my current one has low storage and is starting to become really slow too :(

First time i got a ZTE i was like "this shit is gonna break in a week" and that phone worked for likee 3-4 years without issues and i finally upgraded because i just wanted something new but ZTE happen to be a good brand so far in my experience that phone in particular looks awesome and i like the colors and desing

Looks great if I don't win I may just have to go out and buy myself one. But I may have just spent all my extra money on a new computer :)

Impressive phone whit grate specs and a nice appearance:D

personally I find this phone, what many phones should have been, including mostly the HTC 10, and Kinda the Zenfone 3(mostly for the price tag), I think this is the phone winner of the year so far, and I really hope they sell as much units as they can produce, all the reviews I've seen so far of this phone, pretty much say its a total win, and I do hope that is true!

I love how newer companies innovate in areas more established companies do not.  It's one of the backbones of the technological progression of the 21st Century. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

The $400 market is showing some fantastic competition this year. The old iPhone 5 is showing its age so it's between this and the Oneplus 3 for my next phone!